PC Game Deals

D

Deleted member 118788

Any recommendations for a good local multiplayer game to purchase in the sale? I mean co-op/dual controllers by local multiplayer.

D

Deleted member 118788

left 4 dead
CS

Thanks but anything outside of FPS genre. I had enjoyed the Trine series and Don Bradman Cricket 14 with my friends. Looking for multiplayer in the same lines. Any suggestions?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Thanks but anything outside of FPS genre. I had enjoyed the Trine series and Don Bradman Cricket 14 with my friends. Looking for multiplayer in the same lines. Any suggestions?
Don't Starve together, satellite reign, victor vran, shank, shank 2

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Humble Assassin's Creed Bundle (pay what you want and help charity

Assassin's creed bundle

anky

Youngling

if Rocket League supports local lan , then try that..its a lot of fun when playing with frnds.

Killing Machine
Bought it from Argentina Store (149 ARS)
Awesome find!

Sent from my RN3

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone interested in these 6 Steam games for ₹55?
EDIT: Vignesh split the bundle with me so not available anymore.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I tried purchasing from Argentina store, initially it worked, i even entered the game created new crusader account, but after a while it says purchase failed, my payment has been reversed and my account doesnt have base game + RoS anymore..
cant even use the character i just made..
Anyway, alienempire, can u check and see if your game is working ?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Get Hola VPN with argentina, make new account on battlenet with argentina country, purchase battle chest with international credit card or Entropay..
I did using entropay, hope payment wont get reversed
Can't I use my existing account?

Top Bottom