PC Game Deals

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
But how large is the download? Cloud Imperium games claimed that upon release the game is expected to be 100+ GB

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

lordirecto

In the zone
It is about 12GB of download. And once it starts getting updates frequently, it will increase in size over time. My installation is about 20GB now. I do not think it will be 100+ GB anytime soon. So it will be wise to download it now and incrementally update it over time than wait and struggle with a huge download.

gameranand

Living to Play
100GB what? What does that game have again?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Basically everything. Space sim, multiplayer, trading, and FPS, exploration.
You name it, they most probably have it in one form or another. Its a very ambitious game, I am wondering how it come come at the end. But for now as per the Alpha releases and such, game looks promising enough that I have high hopes from it.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Basically everything. Space sim, multiplayer, trading, and FPS, exploration.
You name it, they most probably have it in one form or another. Its a very ambitious game, I am wondering how it come come at the end. But for now as per the Alpha releases and such, game looks promising enough that I have high hopes from it.
Everyone had high hopes with no man's sky too.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
Well NMS didn't had as much resources as as SC does. It basically does have million of resources at its hand so its not really lame to expect something from it. If you ask me, game in its current state, looks ans plays fantastic and I would take the game right now if it releases in its current state. As the game is modular in design so you can see many part of the game has been already completed and are very promising. I just hope that they release the game ASAP and don't add too much to it as it might actually break the game.

Killing Machine
New set of games added to GOG Connect today. Claim your eligible games for FREE! :)
Note that the traffic between GOG and Steam will become heavily overloaded now. So be patient if GOG doesn't detect your eligible games immediately. For me, it took 3 attempts to claim my games today partially in each attempt.

• AI War: Fleet Command
  • Anno 1404: Gold Edition
  • Cossacks Anthology
  • Hotline Miami
  • The Last Federation
  • Olliolli
  • Shadow Warrior (2013)
  • Teslagrad
  • The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
  • The Masterplan
  • Two Worlds Epic Edition
  • X: Gold
  • Ziggurat
  • Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  • Dex
  • Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore a Fedora
  • X: Rebirth
Note that if you claim Van Helsing: Final Cut, you will also get the other 3 original games of Van Helsing for FREE! The same is not applicable on Steam i.e. purchasing Steam version of final cut doesn't give you the original 3 versions for free on Steam. Best decision by me purchasing the Tier 3 Nemesis Bundle.

*i.imgur.com/H4ibuRf.jpg

Last edited:

striker_rage

Journeyman
New set of games added to GOG Connect today. Claim your eligible games for FREE! :)
Note that the traffic between GOG and Steam will become heavily overloaded now. So be patient if GOG doesn't detect your eligible games immediately. For me, it took 3 attempts to claim my games today partially in each attempt.

• AI War: Fleet Command
  • Anno 1404: Gold Edition
  • Cossacks Anthology
  • Hotline Miami
  • The Last Federation
  • Olliolli
  • Shadow Warrior (2013)
  • Teslagrad
  • The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
  • The Masterplan
  • Two Worlds Epic Edition
  • X: Gold
  • Ziggurat
  • Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  • Dex
  • Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore a Fedora
  • X: Rebirth
Note that if you claim Van Helsing: Final Cut, you will also get the other 3 original games of Van Helsing for FREE! The same is not applicable on Steam i.e. purchasing Steam version of final cut doesn't give you the original 3 versions for free on Steam. Best decision by me purchasing the Tier 3 Nemesis Bundle.

don't think I have any :(

Killing Machine
Why dont they give discount on Diablo 3?
It goes on sale quite frequently at 50% off. I helped track D3 deals for [MENTION=125841]striker_rage[/MENTION] and even purchased it for him at approx. ₹1550 from Amazon Germany digital sales for both D3+RoS. Add me on Steam and I will buzz you when there is a sale again.

striker_rage

Journeyman
It goes on sale quite frequently at 50% off. I helped track D3 deals for [MENTION=125841]striker_rage[/MENTION] and even purchased it for him at approx. ₹1550 from Amazon Germany digital sales for both D3+RoS. Add me on Steam and I will buzz you when there is a sale again.
[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] yea bro...thank you for helping me out in buying it for a good discount.
[MENTION=98840]ssb1551[/MENTION] [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] is the one of the most helping and aweosme person you will find for games or anything for that matter....he will help you out without asking for anything in return

Top Bottom