PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Golden Joystick Awards - Pay $1 for Spec Ops: The Line, Sid Meier's Pirates and a GMG Mystery Pack.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
wow.
sadly i am in bangalore. I read reviews on Steam, they said its not for racing lovers its just fun to play with friends.
The only racing game i have played is NFS, so i am pretty much used to NFS's handling..

Does anyone know from where to get NFSMW2005 so that i can play online? Anyone else willing to play that game?

striker_rage

Journeyman
Golden Joystick Awards - Pay $1 for Spec Ops: The Line, Sid Meier's Pirates and a GMG Mystery Pack.

Awesome find bro.....last year got Bioshock Infinite thanks to you :D

wow.
sadly i am in bangalore. I read reviews on Steam, they said its not for racing lovers its just fun to play with friends.
The only racing game i have played is NFS, so i am pretty much used to NFS's handling..

Does anyone know from where to get NFSMW2005 so that i can play online? Anyone else willing to play that game?

I loved NSF Hot Pursuit 2010. Have played huge amount of hours on that one and loved it and one of my most fav games. Never played NFSMW 2005.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The only racing games I like to play are rally games such as the Dirt series.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

It will be ₹88 to ₹105 for Indians Last time(2015) they charge me ₹105 for Bioshock Infinite where other countries only needed to pay $1 :(

Voted when will I receive the games from GMG. Anyone who voted received a confirmation mail or something??

TheSloth

The Slowest One
how does this work?? will I get any game i want or the only the one they are giving?
they said we can claim copies of SpecOps andSid Meier's Pirates. and also one pack from GMG.
Anyone paying?? if yes then how?? i dont have credit cards or internatinal activated debit card

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I just voted for games that I have never played for cheap games. I think polls for games is a bad idea. Who would play all those games across all the platforms. They have you voting for the best platform as if everyone would have access to all gaming platforms.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
I just voted for games that I have never played for cheap games. I think polls for games is a bad idea. Who would play all those games across all the platforms. They have you voting for the best platform as if everyone would have access to all gaming platforms.
Well, think of it like the People's Choice Awards and not The Oscars. :)

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Well, think of it like the People's Choice Awards and not The Oscars. :)
People choice award at least includes people who have watched the movie. Comparing games if you haven't played even one out of 5 renders your vote meaningless. This is just too flawed a way to rate games. For most people choosing games in this poll would be exactly like throwing dice.

Killing Machine
People choice award at least includes people who have watched the movie.
Not really, right? People are not jury that they will evaluate all the contenders and then vote properly. We can't ensure that all are valid votes. Votes will be biased on their personal preferences, what they have played, blind loyalty to a franchise they like and the list goes on and on. Of course there will be some valid votes as well.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Not really, right? People are not jury that they will evaluate all the contenders and then vote properly. We can't ensure that all are valid votes. Votes will be biased on their personal preferences, what they have played, blind loyalty to a franchise they like and the list goes on and on. Of course there will be some valid votes as well.
I think in cases like these it is much better to have people simply score the game and write NA in front of games they haven't played. The current system on ranking games rather than rating them is simply flawed. It is wrong statistics.

lordirecto

In the zone
Guys, I just discovered this space simulation game called Star Citizen. It is free to register. But you will get a bonus of 5,000 UEC(in-game credits) ONLY if you sign up with a referral link. I made the mistake of signing up without a referral link. So I am telling about it upfront. Please follow this link to sign up.

It is a game that is in development, but it has just 3 unique modes to play for now. I think this is a game that is worth trying out no matter what games you prefer, just to get an understanding about the realism of the game. Do try it out at the earliest guys!!

Top Bottom