PC Game Deals

Alok

Adventurer
You can get Pandora Tomorrow for PC in this collection.

oh disc version , thanks for the link though I bought series on steam for 124 Rs.

Pandora Tomorrow is my second favorite in the series , sad it has issues with new systems. I use to play GC version on dolphin.

avanildutta

Journeyman
Anyone tried the new nfs 2016 on pc?? And is there any place where i can get it below 2k..? Or should i wait few more days/months until origin slashes the price.. I am an nfs fan boy.. Cant wait to turn those wheels..

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

anaklusmos

Youngling
Anyone tried the new nfs 2016 on pc?? And is there any place where i can get it below 2k..? Or should i wait few more days/months until origin slashes the price.. I am an nfs fan boy.. Cant wait to turn those wheels..

I tried the *ahem* version, ran pretty good all settings maxed on Gtx 970. But I got bored and left it...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

avanildutta

Journeyman
Noooot exactly :p, I know some people at EA and nvidia, i get access to their copies. So I was wrong to say *ahem* version, but I didn't buy it.

Please do hook me up if u ever get one more.. Willing to pay for the same..

anaklusmos

Youngling
Please do hook me up if u ever get one more.. Willing to pay for the same..

Lol I can't, they give me access too their work accounts, or give me their work keys, but I am under strict instructions to pass them on any further, since every tester and developer has their copy marked.
Sorry for getting your hopes up

avanildutta

Journeyman
Lol I can't, they give me access too their work accounts, or give me their work keys, but I am under strict instructions to pass them on any further, since every tester and developer has their copy marked.
Sorry for getting your hopes up

.. Heartbreaking..

Killing Machine
^Guess definition of super cheap varies from person to person. Bought GZ for $2 from Nuuvem and TPP for ₹0 from a previous Newegg loot. Now THAT is super cheap. (IMO of course!)

#NeverBuyAnythingBelow85%off #ExceptForBlizzard #CozImmaSuckerForBlizzard #Blizzard4Lyf #100PercentCAG

Sent from my RN3

Pasapa

Live to die another day
^Guess definition of super cheap varies from person to person. Bought GZ for $2 from Nuuvem and TPP for ₹0 from a previous Newegg loot. Now THAT is super cheap. (IMO of course!)

#NeverBuyAnythingBelow85%off #ExceptForBlizzard #CozImmaSuckerForBlizzard #Blizzard4Lyf #100PercentCAG

Sent from my RN3
For 0? Wtf.... and I'm the fool who bought it on launch day :(

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Killing Machine
For 0? Wtf.... and I'm the fool who bought it on launch day :(

No, you supported the dev for an awesome deserving game and I did not. Which was bad on my part. I looted yes but this game deserves my money.

Regarding deals, I'm saying buy any game for full price or current deal price only if you are gonna play imdtly. Else wait for more cuts or major Steam sales. That's what I do these days. My last full valued purchase was XCOM 2. Absolutely happy in spite of being a cheap a$$ gamer.

Sent from my RN3

Gagan Gera

Journeyman

Sent from my RN3

Newegg loot or nuuvem deal still there ? :p

geek_rocker

Broken In

Sent from my RN3

Hahaha, I think still it is super cheap (cheapest ever?) if you wanna buy them legally. But agree on you with the full price thing. Mine was Street Fighter V, and I guess Salt and Sanctuary, but it was discounted at launch.

Alok

Adventurer
. My last full valued purchase was XCOM 2. Absolutely happy in spite of being a cheap a$$ gamer.

Sent from my RN3

Same here but they still didn't do anything about performance which is disappointing for a PC only game.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Anybody a sub of origin access? Currently storewide 30% off on origin. Use code: ORIGIN30 at check out

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom