PC Game Deals

Nerevarine

Incarnate
$60 where? You mean the trilogy? Well it's no paywall considering price of games like doom and fo4. It's very well worth it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

No, its the 60$ launch price that is the problem. If any competitive game is to grow, it has to allow as many players to play it, as possible. That way the ranked queue will balance itself out and it will lead to a healthy playerbase of a few millions. The fact that the game can only be played after paying 60$ is one of the biggest reasons for it's downfall.(Strictly speaking about the multiplayer)
Starcraft 2 was huge during the 2010s, because F2P mobas werent widespread, now.. its just a shadow of it's former self.

Possibly another reason why Starcraft 2 isnt as popular, is because of the higher system requirements. A person has to have a graphics card to play it, whereas, you can still play dota 2 or league of legends on somewhat mediocre intel integrated GPU. You have to assume, a vast number of players do not have a GPU or play on laptops, Starcraft 2 segregated those players.
This wasnt a problem with the original starcraft or brood war though.

My point is, they should have made the multiplayer part, completely free, and kept the singleplayer as a purchasable unit. Perhaps add a feature for optional premium skin purchases in multiplayer (microtransactions) like mobas do..

By the way, I used to be a huge fan of Starcraft 2 competitive scene, even though I absolutely sucked at multiplayer. Id probably be in bronze league if I continued playing :p
Still the matches were really fun to watch, especially PvZ and TvZ matchups

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
massive price drop on Phantom Pain Steam , its 565 now :laughing_NF:

Hey thanks for this! I didn't notice even tho it's on my wish list for long time. But I'll be even more kanjoos and wait for June 4 sale ;)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
First two Arkham games coming out remastered on July 29

Batman: Return to Arkham Remaster Collection Finally Announced - IG

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom