PC Game Deals

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege on Stea

You can get the Rainbow six starter edition for Rs 299/-.
Offer only valid until June 19th

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege on Stea

You can get the Rainbow six starter edition for Rs 299/-.
Offer only valid until June 19th
This is a good move to increase the player base, though it will take a **** load of grinding. For 13k renown to unlock per operator and each match maxing 300-500 renown reward for winning with boosts and with each match taking up to 10-15 minutes, do the math for how much grinding you will need

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Pasapa

Live to die another day
This is a good move to increase the player base, though it will take a **** load of grinding. For 13k renown to unlock per operator and each match maxing 300-500 renown reward for winning with boosts and with each match taking up to 10-15 minutes, do the math for how much grinding you will need

Yes you'll need at least 15 hours to unlock one operator... but you get a good tactical shooter for 300 bucks.. No mp game IMO can match siege's intensity it sometimes provide.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Yes you'll need at least 15 hours to unlock one operator... but you get a good tactical shooter for 300 bucks.. No mp game IMO can match siege's intensity it sometimes provide.

Yeah again provided you find a good team. Otherwise you will be rage quitting a lot :/ cz it's not traditional fps like csgo or bf.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Hey guys I will be making my first purchase from Reapershop, the Arkham Knight, but I am not sure whether this is the latest bug free release or not, I have emailed them, but they didn't reply! Can anyone tell me which version they are selling of the following? Batman™: Arkham Knight Premium Edition - Reaper Sho

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys I will be making my first purchase from Reapershop, the Arkham Knight, but I am not sure whether this is the latest bug free release or not, I have emailed them, but they didn't reply! Can anyone tell me which version they are selling of the following? Batman™: Arkham Knight Premium Edition - Reaper Sho

It will be the latest version as it's on steam.
P.S. It's available for 1100 on G2A.com
Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Nox and battlefield hard-line getaway on the house

Free Games - Download & Play Free PC Games | Origin Games

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Ask the guy soulreaper on steam

I guess he gets money from ads maybe.

Haven't seen any ads on the site. Site like GMG have deals with publishers but apparently reapershop has no such deals with game publishers. So it is kind of fishy. Can you bulk purchase for all games for a discount or something on Steam?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Haven't seen any ads on the site. Site like GMG have deals with publishers but apparently reapershop has no such deals with game publishers. So it is kind of fishy. Can you bulk purchase for all games for a discount or something on Steam?
No, reapershop and steamz stock games that they buy from steam on sale and then resell them, but also lower price than discounted price at steam. And the games are seldom available in bulk. They are restocked like 1-2 copies at a time. What's fishy about it? It's some business plan, they must have a tie up with someone, perhaps the payment gateways.

All other etailers will have deals with publishers as they have employees to pay

Pasapa

Live to die another day
No, reapershop and steamz stock games that they buy from steam on sale and then resell them, but also lower price than discounted price at steam. And the games are seldom available in bulk. They are restocked like 1-2 copies at a time. What's fishy about it? It's some business plan, they must have a tie up with someone, perhaps the payment gateways.

How are they able to sell newly released games at a discount?

Killing Machine
Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY for $20 at Amazon.com

Is this cheaper than Mexico Origin on sale?

Top Bottom