PC Game Deals

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Right now the Bundle is useless for me because I can get the games I want much cheaper on steam separately. From second tier I just want Victor Vran and nothing else. That I can get for around 75 bucks on steam if I go for 4 pack.

Right now, it is 300 bucks at Steam if you go for 4 pack, almost the price of the whole bundle. No point talking about distant future, as all games will eventually be sold at 75-80% discount, or featured in bundle or given away free, even those AAA ones.

Killing Machine
4 pack is ₹300 at discount. So ₹75 per head.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
I'm not able to see the 4pack at 300. It shows 1179 for me. What am I missing here
EDIT: Understood. Last time I bought it when it was on sale. But it wasn't 300 for the 4pack. Check my post -
*forum.digit.in/gamerz/165520-pc-game-deals-post2277970.html

Sent from Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I'm not able to see the 4pack at 300. It shows 1179 for me. What am I missing here

Sent from Tapatalk
That's because it is at 100% price right now
And it think it was 75% off last time wasn't it?

That's around 400 bucks.

gameranand

Living to Play
So is the goty worth $20 or wait for more discount?

Its your call. I think that the game is worth $20 with all the DLC, but be warned that Origin doesn't allow VPN as per their policy. And in sales you'll get GOTY at around $20-$25. I'll rather pay $5 more than risking my Origin account with so many games on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Right now, it is 300 bucks at Steam if you go for 4 pack, almost the price of the whole bundle. No point talking about distant future, as all games will eventually be sold at 75-80% discount, or featured in bundle or given away free, even those AAA ones.
Yes, but the thing is I have to pay 400+ for the bundle right now which is not good choice for me because I know that in Summer sales it will come at 75% discount. Not all games gets good discounts, a good example is COD series and several others where even with discounts games are petty damn costly. One more reason is that I am not going to play those games right now and paying more for them when I know that I can get them cheaper when I would play them makes no sense to me. It was my personal opinion and should not be treated otherwise. For me the bundle is useless, but others it might be a gem who want Tropico 5 and GRAW as well.

EDIT: Understood. Last time I bought it when it was on sale. But it wasn't 300 for the 4pack. Check my post -
*forum.digit.in/gamerz/165520-pc-game-deals-post2277970.html

Sent from Tapatalk
Yes I remember, it costed you guys around 130 IIRC. But in 1 year I think it will come down to 75% discount and then it will cost me much less. :)

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Right now the Bundle is useless for me because I can get the games I want much cheaper on steam separately. From second tier I just want Victor Vran and nothing else. That I can get for around 75 bucks on steam if I go for 4 pack.

$1 Tier is gud even chivalry alone at 90% off cost u ₹61

DVJex

In the zone
Humble Telltale bundle
TWD season 2 and GoT for 12$
TWD S1, poker night 1, Back to the Future, Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, Puzzle Agent 1 & 2 non-BTA
TWD 400 days, wolf among us, tales from borderlands and poker night 2 BTA

The average seems to be shooting up though.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Humble Telltale bundle
TWD season 2 and GoT for 12$
TWD S1, poker night 1, Back to the Future, Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, Puzzle Agent 1 & 2 non-BTA
TWD 400 days, wolf among us, tales from borderlands and poker night 2 BTA

The average seems to be shooting up though.
Buy the upper tiers separately on steam sale (75% off) it is more economical for Indians

Top Bottom