PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Limited time offer: Buy Legacy of the Void by April 25, 2016 and get a free digital copy of Heart of the Swarm.

Here’s how it works:

If you don’t already own Heart of the Swarm or Legacy of the Void, your free copy of Heart of the Swarm will be added to your Battle.net account immediately when you purchase Legacy of the Void at the regular price. If you already own Heart of the Swarm, you will receive an email with a key for Heart of the Swarm (which you can give to a friend) within a few days of your purchase of Legacy of the Void. Keep in mind that this key will be sent to the email address associated with your Battle.net account by April 28, 2016. Be sure to check your Spam folder if you have not received it by then.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Limited time offer: Buy Legacy of the Void by April 25, 2016 and get a free digital copy of Heart of the Swarm.
Anyone wanna split?

I already have HOTS, so can buy LoTV and give HOTS key and split price 50-50...

Update: didn't notice that full price of HOTS is $20. Lol! So is this even worth it? LOTV will be $20 soon too I guess right? So paying $40 now is like paying full price for both games. Nice marketing...

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I don't. :D
I loved SC2 so much that I'll buy the trilogy. Thanks to Mass Recall Mod, I don't have to buy SC1 as well and can play SC1 in SC2 glory.
Mass recall is similar but still not the original. I played both so I know :)

I am just waiting for price drop in LOTV and Nova Covert ops.

gameranand

Living to Play
Mass recall is similar but still not the original. I played both so I know :)

I am just waiting for price drop in LOTV and Nova Covert ops.

Yes I do know that. Still I guess playing MR would be better than SC1 because of those awful visuals, especially when I have a choice. Cinematics will be there for the story anyway since they updated that mod.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Anybody got quantum break on pc?

It's up for ₹4.5k on win store.

Also what about Gears of war: ultimate edition. ₹1.3k on win store.

Killing Machine
Update: didn't notice that full price of HOTS is $20. Lol! So is this even worth it? LOTV will be $20 soon too I guess right? So paying $40 now is like paying full price for both games. Nice marketing...
You can take it as if you are getting $10 discount on LOTV as previous SC2 games go for $10 each during sale. (50% off)
My guess would be - LOTV will come down to $20 (base price) in late 2017.

gameranand

Living to Play
Anybody got quantum break on pc?

It's up for ₹4.5k on win store.

Also what about Gears of war: ultimate edition. ₹1.3k on win store.

Are you serious about this ?? Both games work like $hit on PC because of that damned UWP, who would be crazy enough to buy these retarded games with their hard earned money.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Are you serious about this ?? Both games work like $hit on PC because of that damned UWP, who would be crazy enough to buy these retarded games with their hard earned money.
That's y I asked rightWell at least console exclusives are on pc. Hope they get better as time passes... It's better than spending 40k on a console for one game right?

Alok

Adventurer
That's y I asked rightWell at least console exclusives are on pc. Hope they get better as time passes... It's better than spending 40k on a console for one game right?

Ofc it's better, we just need to look some way around rather than waiting years for emulators. :p and no buying till that crappy store gets as good as steam or release their games on steam.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Ofc it's better, we just need to look some way around rather than waiting years for emulators.and no buying till that crappy store gets as good as steam or release their games on steam.
That's not gonna happen. Whole point of them releasing on Windows 10 is because of its compatibility with xb1. I doubt they will merge xb1 DRM with steam.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Gears of War enhanced edition is just a greedy marketing ploy..
Larian studios released Divinity Original Sin enhanced edition with similar DX11 enhancements and literally TONNES of quests/game improvements for free.
CDPR's paid DLC Hearts of Stone is worth more than Gears Of War Enhanced Edition

Alok

Adventurer
Larian studios released Divinity Original Sin enhanced edition with similar DX11 enhancements and literally TONNES of quests/game improvements for free.

yeah , great controller support and full voice acting , for free. thats why I didnt wait for further discount for that game and bought it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not gonna happen. Whole point of them releasing on Windows 10 is because of its compatibility with xb1. I doubt they will merge xb1 DRM with steam.

yeah, and I'm never gonna buy :p

Top Bottom