PC Game Deals

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Well for one thing - ease of purchasing with local cards... There may come a point in your life where the regional discounts don't matter so much, in other words if you can afford it easily so why not support them with full price?

No matter how ridiculous some games are priced on origin, you can at least get them with inr. And remember the more foreign currency you spend inr becomes weaker.

You see I think slightly different from others, e.g when prices rise some say let's eat less. I say work to earn more and eat more too...

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

generally, i would avoid commenting on this.. but i lol'ed so hard at that line.

And remember the more foreign currency you spend inr becomes weaker

i mean, you had a good number of justifications to choose, and yet you chose that one. :lol: :rofl:

DVJex

In the zone
New Humble Bundle.
Brothers, Chivalry Medieval Warfare and Ultimate General Gettysburg non-BTA.
Tropico 5, GRAV and Victor Vran BTA.
Homeworld Remastered Collection for 12$.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Humble has improved leaps and bounds this year, apart from their regular bundles, the monthly ones are also good so far. That $12 level is a bit of a spoilsport for those getting regional prices though.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Humble has improved leaps and bounds this year, apart from their regular bundles, the monthly ones are also good so far. That $12 level is a bit of a spoilsport for those getting regional prices though.
Don't forget that at this point we own few of the games of each and every bundle due to the fact that you mentioned - regional pricing on steam.

gameranand

Living to Play
Right now the Bundle is useless for me because I can get the games I want much cheaper on steam separately. From second tier I just want Victor Vran and nothing else. That I can get for around 75 bucks on steam if I go for 4 pack.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Guys anyone played Dragon Age Inqui?

How good is it compared to DA1,

Where can I buy it?

And buy it cheaper than US price..

I know steamz.co is an option, they are selling for some ₹1.3k I think.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Guys anyone played Dragon Age Inqui?

How good is it compared to DA1,

Where can I buy it?

And buy it cheaper than US price..

I know steamz.co is an option, they are selling for some ₹1.3k I think.

In my opinion DAI is the best in the series in terms of good music,graphics and story. Make sure you buy the GOTY Edition which contain all the DLC and play Dragon Age 2 Legacy story DLC first before starting this

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
In my opinion DAI is the best in the series in terms of good music,graphics and story. Make sure you buy the GOTY Edition which contain all the DLC and play Dragon Age 2 Legacy story DLC first before starting this
Only base game is currently ₹649 on steamz.co

Goty is $20.24 on origin Mex.

Good deal to pick up?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
graphics music gameplay is better in inquisition, except for the endless fetch quests and plant collection but the story is nowhere near the levels of origins, IMO

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Right now the Bundle is useless for me because I can get the games I want much cheaper on steam separately. From second tier I just want Victor Vran and nothing else. That I can get for around 75 bucks on steam if I go for 4 pack.

75???

Top Bottom