PC Game Deals

Alok

Adventurer
lol I know it works. Btw its really good game we getting for free. I played this long ago on my tablet :p

gameranand

Living to Play
lol I know it works. Btw its really good game we getting for free. I played this long ago on my tablet :p

How do you register there. Just asks for email Address 2 times and then Country and one check-box. I did all that and it just stayed there. What the hell.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
How do you register there. Just asks for email Address 2 times and then Country and one check-box. I did all that and it just stayed there. What the hell.

Verify email and then set a username and password to your account. After that the game should be under "My Games".

Alok

Adventurer

it takes some tries to appear a button under checkbox :p I got in two hrs of refresh, try again.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't get any stream code under my games

There is game thumbnail , click it and then click - get the steam code

vito scalleta

In the zone
Due to overwhelming interest in Games Republic birthday promotions, our web page might be experiencing momentary slowdowns. We are monitoring the situation and resolving all issues as they appear. Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience.

:cry:

Killing Machine
*gamesrepublic.com/
Free Anomaly: Korea when you register
Free Anomaly 2 on your first purchase

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
[Origin] Ultima 8 Gold Edition (FREE)

- - - Updated - - -

[Origin] Amazing Adventures The Caribbean Secret™ (FREE use Origin France to get the game)

Top Bottom