PC Game Deals

Alok

Adventurer
lol but it has trading cards :p

btw you must have same opinion about each NES game and some indie having graphics like vvvvvv, but it won't make 'em bad for everyone, does it ?

Last edited:

Killing Machine
3 cards...all selling for around $0.05....A loss. Game is not worth the attention at all. It will just add a count in library. Waste.

^^and the probability of getting bundled soon. ;)

1. Game is never going to be played, just another +1 to the count. Agreed.
2. Probably going to bundled. Agreed.

I just bought it for the badge. But wait. Here is my thesis and how I see it if we are talking numbers. :p

1. Each card is being sold for $0.08 cheapest atm, so let's say it fetches you $0.05 so you get $0.15 back. So 2.50 rupees for the game is not so bad.
2. For me it is an easy badge - 5 card set
3. Even if the game is bundled, cost per game would still be in this value. The lowest bundles these days are from BStars for either $1.99 or $2.49 with 10 games being the standard count off late. So unless they do a $2 bundle with 10+ games or $2.49 bundle with 13+ games, price of each game would come to $0.20 approx.
4. Blink Bundle once upon a time used to do "trading cards bundle" with all games having trading cards. Humble $1 tiers used to be of good value which is also falling down in quality these days (in terms of games with cards). Let's assume BStars bundle this - you will still be getting some bakwas game with no achievements + zero trading cards for a value of $0.20 (again just adding a useless +1 to your account). In that way, this one has 100% success rate. :p
5. In case, if it gets bundled, you would damn not be buying that bundle FOR this particular game anyway. Just activate in a secondary account, idle the cards and be happy that you lost only 2.50 rupees. :)

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^There's also the possibility of getting booster packs in future, so you may actually earn some Steam wallet out of the game in future. :p

I think it's better to craft the badges during sales, you get something useful out of it (eg trading cards) rather than the useless discount coupons.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
[Nuuvem] LEGO Bundle: LEGO Batman, Batman 2, Batman 3, Harry Potter Years 1-4, Years 5-7, Marvel Superheroes and The LEGO Movie Videogame(R$39,99 / US$ 13,26/ -84%)

gameranand

Living to Play
Is it safe to shop on origin using hola? E.g. buying from origin Uzbekistan for instance. Games are really cheap there.

Buying I don't know about that but I did got free game. Also sometimes buying from Non-English region gives language problems. Better to stick with English regions.

Killing Machine
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | PC game | Download discounts at Green Man Gaming for $38.99. GOG is currently selling for $53.99.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | PC game | Download discounts at Green Man Gaming for $38.99. GOG is currently selling for $53.99.
Advise to buy on retail man. Its $24 on retail Ask anyone to beat that :D

Plus free T-shirt on gts and more data savings as well!

gameranand

Living to Play

If you want a GOG hey then better to buy from Retail like Amazon or Flipkart as [MENTION=295561]aniketdawn.89[/MENTION] said. Better savings and no need to download as well.

Killing Machine
Advise to buy on retail man. Its $24 on retail Ask anyone to beat that :D

Plus free T-shirt on gts and more data savings as well!

My bad. :p I overlooked the "other DRM" part in GMG and assumed it was Steam. :) So no W3 steam keys can be bought is it? I've seen Witcher 2 steam keys in few sites though.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
My bad. I overlooked the "other DRM" part in GMG and assumed it was Steam. :) So no W3 steam keys can be bought is it? I've seen Witcher 2 steam keys in few sites though.
Well with the release of galaxy open beta with a lot of steam like features, I don't think that it will be that disappointing actually :D

Game time tracking, achievements, multiplayer with steam!

Top Bottom