PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
[STRIKE]Lego Bundle for $6 (93% off) - If you are interested in such games, get it FAST. The last time it got sold out quick. You will need Hola to add to cart as it says region locked. But keys are not region locked actually.[/STRIKE]

The Hobbit
Lord of the Rings
The Movie
Harry Potter years 1-4
Harry Potter years 5-7
Batman
Batman 2
Marvel Super Heroes

Few GTA titles and LA Noire at $1.51 each (Watch out for region locks!)

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[Steam] Weekend Deal - 2k 10th Anniversary Sale - Bioshock Series, Evolve, Borderlands Series, X Com Series, Spec Ops: The Line, Mafia 2, Duke Nukem Forever and Sid Meier titles such as Civ 3/4/5, StarShips and Beyond Earth | Sale ends March 23rd @ 1

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
No its isn't.

Thanks for replying

but it is showing here that it is purchase lock

Steam Sub 28988 · SubID: 28988 · Steam Database

so should i go ahead and buy this game ? do i need a VPN to buy or buy it directly from GMG and activate on steam with indian ip ,

please confirm

thanks and sorry for asking again

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually any games purchasable in US are region free keys so you can basically activate them everywhere.
In gist, yes you can go ahead with the purchase, there won't be any problem in activating the product, also you don't need any VPN to activate the product. You'll be able to activate the game using provided key just fine.
I hope this helps.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
No it isn't.
This.

Keys given by GMG are either NA or worldwide copies. So no regions locks on them.

Regions locks are on keys for regions around the world that have lower prices.

Highest price regions e.g NA,GBP etc have no region locks.

So fingers crossed, If steam gets regional pricing for India some day those keys will be region locked for India and anyone buying from outside will require an India VPN to activate.
(P.S sounds kinda cool if it happens )

Killing Machine
Hi is this game region locked ?

thanks

It is not locked. Just to add to what [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] has clarified already, you can blindly purchase from GMG without worrying about region locks. GMG will auto-redirect the game's page to IN specific page (in case you picked up the link from another country's page) and if the keys are region specific, GMG will alert you that the game is not available in our country and disable the purchase option. Try accessing Fallout 3 (US).

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
thanks gameranand , aniketdawn and 007 :)

but unfortunately the 22 % off coupon isn't working anymore :(

i have 3 options

1) buy from nuuvem vc + sa + gta 4 for 4.5 $ ( i'll be missing both gta 4 dlc - worth it ? ) ( what about region locking here ? )
2) buy for 10 $ from GMG
3) hold on for a better deal on complete pack

i am not in hurry ..i have played san andreas and vice city 40-50% before, want to complete them and play it for their story line .. haven't played gta 4 at all

thanks for the help

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

but unfortunately the 20 % off coupon isn't working anymore :(

i have 3 options

1) buy from nuuvem vc + sa + gta 4 for 4.5 $ ( i'll be missing both gta 4 dlc - worth it ? ) ( what about region locking here ? )
2) buy for 10 $ from GMG

i am not in hurry ..i have played san andreas and vice city 40-50% before, want to complete them and play it for their story line .. haven't played gta 4 at all

thanks for the help

I bought GTA Complete Pack from nuuvem for $4.5. it is not region locked

- - - Updated - - -

I'll go with 3rd option.
Nuuvem has region lock for GTA games so don't buy from there.
No region lock for GTA i bought and activated the games on my account

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl

but unfortunately the 22 % off coupon isn't working anymore :(

i have 3 options

2) buy for 10 $ from GMG

thanks for the help
Did you use the voucher on the GMG page?

Its weird that they are still putting up an expired voucher on their main page.

Killing Machine
[MENTION=308059]gta5[/MENTION] - Bought GTA Complete Pack from Nuuvem for $4.5 as [MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION] did. Nuuvem can be tricky. I usually wait for folks in other forums to confirm before purchasing region locked titles from them. GTA Complete Pack is shown as region locked but you get a ROW key. :) If you are not in a hurry, you can wait for this deal to come up again.

*i.imgur.com/Sts9aAT.png

*i.imgur.com/Eg8BAY0.png

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Did you use the voucher on the GMG page?

Its weird that they are still putting up an expired voucher on their main page.

yes

JBTBG5-7GVTE8-W2YXRV ( main page )
22SLIC-KDEALS-EXCLUS
SAVE20-GODISA-GEEK20

None of them is working , maybe it is not applicable on this game while applicable on others

getting "Unable to add the voucher" error

thank you everyone for helping me , i'll wait for a good deal from nuuvem , hopefully it won't be region lock the next time it is on sale

Top Bottom