PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Lucky you! ^^

Btw, this is why I hate physical copies. Totally useless. Sniper Elite 3 came with two discs and after installation, this is the remaining download. :-x

*i.imgur.com/ZZIeU7J.png

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Also this:

Received PES and can confirm it is Steam. :p Also mentioned on the box is "Day One Edition: Exclusive MyClub Content". No idea what that is or how important it is. Just letting you guys know.

Konami Details PES 2015 Day One Edition - PESEdit Blog

These are the features of the PES 2015 Day One Edition, which is available to everyone pre-ordering the game.

The PES 2015 Day One Edition features exclusive content for the new PES 2015 MyClub mode: this includes 10,000 MyClub game points, 10 recovery items, to improve the fitness of your squad and one randomly picked player from the UEFA team of the year, which is voted by more than 5 million UEFA.com users.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Lucky you! ^^

Btw, this is why I hate physical copies. Totally useless. Sniper Elite 3 came with two discs and after installation, this is the remaining download. :-x

*i.imgur.com/ZZIeU7J.png
Its not the fault of the disc. They come at version zero. Now if you can find a game that has no patches then you don't have to download anything and your disc will do just fine. But if they did a patch ,you have to download the remaining. At least there is auto patching now. Earlier on you would have to download the patches manually..

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Just received xcom complete and activated it. Now my account has two licences :

One for xcom enemy unknown worldwide and another for xcom complete TW/IN...

:/

Killing Machine
Its not the fault of the disc. They come at version zero. Now if you can find a game that has no patches then you don't have to download anything and your disc will do just fine. But if they did a patch ,you have to download the remaining. At least there is auto patching now. Earlier on you would have to download the patches manually..
Yeah I know. What I'm saying is that most of the games keep getting patched often. But many folks (due to bad FUP/speeds) prefer getting the physical copies thinking they'll save the pain of downloading. In this case of Sniper Elite 3 and CS:GO their idea fails miserably. (ones that I know for sure that discs are waste) In general my opinion is that physical copies are good only for showcase purposes. :p I have a handful of em and never got back to using them apart from the first time install and activation. Steam backup and restore all the way! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Just received xcom complete and activated it. Now my account has two licences :

One for xcom enemy unknown worldwide and another for xcom complete TW/IN...

:/

Oh this is new. I've always had Complete/GOTY keys overriding the previous licenses. :-/

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Yeah I know. What I'm saying is that most of the games keep getting patched often. But many folks (due to bad FUP/speeds) prefer getting the physical copies thinking they'll save the pain of downloading. In this case of Sniper Elite 3 and CS:GO their idea fails miserably. (ones that I know for sure that discs are waste) In general my opinion is that physical copies are good only for showcase purposes. I have a handful of em and never got back to using them apart from the first time install and activation. Steam backup and restore all the way! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh this is new. I've always had Complete/GOTY keys overriding the previous licenses. :-/
Well my library still shows only one xcom game but the licences tab has got two xcom entries now

Killing Machine
Well my library still shows only one xcom game but the licences tab has got two xcom entries now
Oh that is expected. :) I thought you had two game entries in the library.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, not a game deal. Sorry for the offtopic but could be useful for gamers and PC users

Get 9 Months Free of Bitdefender Total Security 2015

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Guess what the pes 15 key says pre order retail IN.

I wonder y pes is not on Indian steam store even though they had India specific retail keys :/ weird...

Killing Machine
Guess what the pes 15 key says pre order retail IN.

I wonder y pes is not on Indian steam store even though they had India specific retail keys :/ weird...

Could have been taken off the store just before launch or something. Like what happened to Dragon Age: Inquisition. But I'm just doing guess work here.

- - - Updated - - -

The steel book for DBC 14 is supposed to be empty? Is it just another alternative better looking case to store the game key card and DVD?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Could have been taken off the store just before launch or something. Like what happened to Dragon Age: Inquisition. But I'm just doing guess work here.

- - - Updated - - -

The steel book for DBC 14 is supposed to be empty? Is it just another alternative better looking case to store the game manual and DVD?

I'm going to contact steam support regarding PES 2015.
You are probably right on the bold part.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I'm going to contact steam support regarding PES 2015.
You are probably right on the bold part.
You don't need to contact them I guess. The licence is working fine. I even played pes15 today. Though still havent figured out how to get the pre order bonuses... :/

And its a nightmare playing on KB.... Time to get a controller

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You don't need to contact them I guess. The licence is working fine. I even played pes15 today. Though still havent figured out how to get the pre order bonuses... :/

There are some 10 DLCs for PES out of which we can access only the Pre-order DLC.
*steamdb.info/app/287680/dlc/

They must make the game and its DLCs available for India on steam if they are going to sell its retail copies. :mad:

I'm waiting for DBC 14. Will use its controller for now with every game. :p

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Did you got code for pre order bonus ? if yes then redeem it from steam . Just click "activate the game" from game tab and enter serial key .

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Did you got code for pre order bonus ? if yes then redeem it from steam . Just click "activate the game" from game tab and enter serial key .
There is just one code that is for the game itself. Once I was in game, there were quite a few messages. One of them stated that to redeem the pre order bonus we have to enter the code again in game in some window. Am still looking fr that window

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
If I install LA Noire and Splinter Cell Blacklist on one laptop and later on, if I want to install them on a newer laptop, would there be any activation related problems given I don't change accounts? They don't have steam keys in the Retail version, that's why the confusion. :|

Also tried the free controller which came with DBC 14. It feels good on hand but can't get it to work with Arkham Asylum (only game I tried it with). Any way to make it work like a xbox 360 controller?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
If I install LA Noire and Splinter Cell Blacklist on one laptop and later on, if I want to install them on a newer laptop, would there be any activation related problems given I don't change accounts? They don't have steam keys in the Retail version, that's why the confusion. :|

Also tried the free controller which came with DBC 14. It feels good on hand but can't get it to work with Arkham Asylum (only game I tried it with). Any way to make it work like a xbox 360 controller?
Once you have tagged a given game key to an account like steam/origin/uplay etc you need only login to the respective account on your PC and install. No other restricton other than at any time you can play any one copy online.

Steam has unlimited installs for any game. Am not sure about the other two I mentioned but they too shud have the same..

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

Nope Uplay and R*SC works like steam You can login with your account and play on any computer one at a time, have you tried xpadder or xbox 360 controller emulator

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Nope Uplay and R*SC works like steam You can login with your account and play on any computer one at a time, have you tried xpadder or xbox 360 controller emulator

Tried x360ce, it didn't work. Will try xpadder next. :)

Edit:

xpadder is confusing. Configured x360ce in 2nd attempt. Now need to check if it works. :D

Edit 2: IT WORKS :hyper:

Last edited:
Top Bottom