PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Aah sounds like a limited edition. And you did a in a day delivery or what. Mine is still in transit from Delhi :/ Tuesday is the tentative date....

Next day delivery free. Flipkart First customer here ;) Any order from WS Retail before 6pm, I get it next day morning before 11 or 12 (Bangalore).

abhidev

Human Spambot
[MENTION=295561]aniketdawn.89[/MENTION] aah the download is fine with me...I can wait...anywyas don't get much time to play these days :(

Gollum

Collector
2 games for my ps4
*i.imgur.com/Nz1ruZf.jpg
*i.imgur.com/gG4BG5l.jpg
*i.imgur.com/7nxiLEs.jpg
*i.imgur.com/9jLzIlt.jpg

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
PES from Bangalore, Splinter Cell Blacklist & Don Bradman Cricket 14 from Mumbai, LA Noire from New Delhi.

I am expecting all of them to arrive at the same time. That way I won't have to look for change. :lol:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Bought Humble bundle Japanese games bundle. :D

For I always wished to have good Japanese games and their soundtracks are nice. (based on a few Anime's that I have watched).

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
PES from Bangalore, Splinter Cell Blacklist & Don Bradman Cricket 14 from Mumbai, LA Noire from New Delhi.

I am expecting all of them to arrive at the same time. That way I won't have to look for change. :lol:

DBC 14 will come with a controller ? how much did you pay ? Damn flipkart page was not opening for 2-3 days

Bought Humble bundle Japanese games bundle. :D

For I always wished to have good Japanese games and their soundtracks are nice. (based on a few Anime's that I have watched).

yep , that is true .

Top Bottom