PC Game Deals

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
He meant Limited edition only.

Thanks

It meant.....I mean Limited Edition (Got confused so many editions)....Just understand my feeling, not the words. :D

Now I understand, I dont want to waste money for the stupid gamepad edition that's why I asked.

If pes 15 is not available on steam India then do we get steam key on the retail editions on fk and if we do will they activate?

Yes it will activate on STEAM. Only you can't buy directly from STEAM

gameranand

Living to Play
If pes 15 is not available on steam India then do we get steam key on the retail editions on fk and if we do will they activate?

They might be selling a RU key which is applicable for this region as well or they might be giving a ROW key. One thing for sure is that game will activate. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Now I understand, I dont want to waste money for the stupid gamepad edition that's why I asked.

Actually game is unplayable without controller so that might be the reason why its coming with controller. But yes I do agree that I already own a Xbox controller so this controller would be a utter waste for sure. :|

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
They might be selling a RU key which is applicable for this region as well or they might be giving a ROW key. One thing for sure is that game will activate. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Actually game is unplayable without controller so that might be the reason why its coming with controller. But yes I do agree that I already own a Xbox controller so this controller would be a utter waste for sure. :|
Mujhe De de .. I can use it with pes for the time being

Till I get xbox one controller.

Killing Machine
Ordered
Don Bradman Cricket 14 Limited Edition (with gamepad) - 799/-
Splinter Cell: Blacklist - 199/-
L.A. Noire (Complete Edition) - 199/-
PES 2015 - 298/-

Total: 1095/- :D
Congrats mate! :) LA Noire would be RGSC code, hope you were aware of it.

Damn You detective now I am poor. I mean literally, had to COD 2 games as Bank had no balance. :cry:
Bought
1. Don Bradman Cricket 2014 Deluxe Edition
2. Company of Heroes Arden's Assault
3. PES 2015.

Congrats mate! And thanks a ton for the advice on games from my impulsive FK orders today. Would've been a big hole in the pocket otherwise. :D

So here goes my list for today -
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 (Limited Edition) - ₹799
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - ₹298
  3. Sniper Elite 3 - ₹298
  4. The Elder Scrolls Online - ₹598

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Congrats mate! :) LA Noire would be RGSC code, hope you were aware of it.

Congrats mate! And thanks a ton for the advice on games from my impulsive FK orders today. Would've been a big hole in the pocket otherwise. :D

3. Sniper Elite 3 - ₹298

Didn't knew, but doesn't matter. :)
I hoped for a steam key. Now need to make Rockstar and UPlay ids.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Damn You detective now I am poor. I mean literally, had to COD 2 games as Bank had no balance. :cry:
Bought
1. Don Bradman Cricket 2014 Deluxe Edition
2. Company of Heroes Arden's Assault
3. PES 2015.

Was thinking of getting PES 2015.
- Does it requires the game DVD to be inside every time while playing the game ?
- Is the MP still active ?

Thank You

gameranand

Living to Play

3. Sniper Elite 3 - ₹298

You are welcome. Always happy to help. :)

Didn't knew, but doesn't matter. :)
I hoped for a steam key. Now need to make Rockstar and UPlay ids.
Even if you had received Steam key then also you needed RSC ID to play the game.

Was thinking of getting PES 2015.
- Does it requires the game DVD to be inside every time while playing the game ?
- Is the MP still active ?

Thank You

No game won't require you to have DVD inside all the time. Hell you can just throw them away as you'll get a Steam key.
As for MP, its not too active but yes its OK. TBH I bought the game for SP purpose if you ask me. I saw around 4K active players this evening and as for India it will be too less because its not available in Steam India and well Indians are Indians. They won't buy unless its for Rs1. :D

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
You are welcome. Always happy to help. :)

Even if you had received Steam key then also you needed RSC ID to play the game.

No game won't require you to have DVD inside all the time. Hell you can just throw them away as you'll get a Steam key.
As for MP, its not too active but yes its OK. TBH I bought the game for SP purpose if you ask me. I saw around 4K active players this evening and as for India it will be too less because its not available in Steam India and well Indians are Indians. They won't buy unless its for Rs1. :D
E to pura lul dialog hai...

Gen.Libeb

Padawan

I just made an Amazon Id and now the price is 860 !!! This sucks . I'll have to wait for another sale now.

gameranand

Living to Play
I just made an Amazon Id and now the price is 860 !!! This sucks . I'll have to wait for another sale now.

Please check Flipkart. Its still on as of writing this post.

New HB Weekly goes live and its $hit again God I hate anime games. :evil:

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
Bought 4 games,

for PS4
Killzone Shadowfall
inFamous Last Light

for PS3
Uncharted 2
MaxPayne3

Total spent 2674
I say its a good deal. Usually I'd be able to buy just one ps4 game for that cost :p

Killing Machine
Received PES and can confirm it is Steam. :p Also mentioned on the box is "Day One Edition: Exclusive MyClub Content". No idea what that is or how important it is. Just letting you guys know.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Received PES and can confirm it is Steam. Also mentioned on the box is "Day One Edition: Exclusive MyClub Content". No idea what that is or how important it is. Just letting you guys know.
Aah sounds like a limited edition. And you did a in a day delivery or what. Mine is still in transit from Delhi :/ Tuesday is the tentative date....

Top Bottom