PC Game Deals

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] Carmageddon was free on Google Play the first day it launched... The game is actually fun on mobile too :p

BTW CSGO is going at a 50% discount on Steam.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Tropico 4 Collector's bundle 99% off $0.39

Link : Tropico 4

Update : Pricing Error Now Fixed You can still buy at $5.99 (85% off)

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION]

CSGO rarely goes -75% due to various reasons. It was 50% off in December sales too. So I doubt it'll go 75% now.

it was an error? at least tropico 3 was for marginal prices before also
Apparently yeah. But it was fixed after exactly one hour of the error. T4 reached 2nd spot in "Top Sellers" on Steam, just behind CSGO.

gameranand

Living to Play
it was an error? at least tropico 3 was for marginal prices before also

Yes it was error. The offer lasted for just one hour.

[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION]

CSGO rarely goes -75% due to various reasons. It was 50% off in December sales too. So I doubt it'll go 75% now.

Apparently yeah. But it was fixed after exactly one hour of the error. T4 reached 2nd spot in "Top Sellers" on Steam, just behind CSGO.

In winter sales it was 75% and I got it then. :)

Killing Machine
Since you guys were discussing about Carmageddon from Humble Mobile Bundle 6, here's Carmageddon FREE for 1 day!

Dishonored GOTY for just $6! Use voucher Z4364W-7MR5WA-N5BCOO. Cannot be used with GMG credit. Damn, just bought for $8 sometime back. Oh well.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Since you guys were discussing about Carmageddon from Humble Mobile Bundle 6, here's Carmageddon FREE for 1 day!

Dishonored GOTY for just $6! Use voucher Z4364W-7MR5WA-N5BCOO. Cannot be used with GMG credit. Damn, just bought for $8 sometime back. Oh well.

Same here buddy...Bought Dishonored GOTY for 8.16. :|

amjath

Human Spambot

TFS for dishonored, got it

Top Bottom