PC Game Deals

nikku_hot123

In the zone
^ seriously guys I m so eager to back to PC. Got many games recently but most of them are yet to be started (including BF4:-( )

Got shoulder muscle displaced, so went through surgery. Returning back to home tomorrow and to gaming in following week.

bippukt

In the zone
Has anybody else noticed the inflating of prices of certain games to show a higher discount than what is actually being offered? I have seen $40 games showed as $50 and then being offered for a 'discount of 75%' ie $12.5. I have noticed this both on Steam and Gamersgate. I hope it was just a glitch during high server loads and not a new shady practice to mislead customers.

BTW, what is up with the Game4u digital store? It is showing Shogun 2 Collection for 3500 ($50 on Steam) - today available for less than 900 which is a good deal so buy it if you want it.

Company of Heroes 2 for 2500 (1000 on Flipkart).

Origin, of course, is still crazy, selling AC4 for 2500 when other stores are giving it for 1500. I pre-ordered it and it has proven to be a great experience, even if unchallenging. The naval part of the game is simply superb.

Anyway, what I wanted to say was - be careful and do a price check before buying even if you see a great +gazillion% deal.

Killing Machine
Is this bundle Wars of Ages Bundle worth playing? I haven't played any of these. Could someone please comment?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^ seriously guys I m so eager to back to PC. Got many games recently but most of them are yet to be started (including BF4:-( )

Got shoulder muscle displaced, so went through surgery. Returning back to home tomorrow and to gaming in following week.

how did it happen:confused:?

kunalht

In the zone
I am trying to buy humble bundle(jumbo) but my debit card is not working there.!
I have tried 3 debit cards... :cry:

Top Bottom