PC Game Deals

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Origin requires international transaction active on your card. Both my icici visa cc and dc work.

Only wish they take PayPal soon.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
[FREE] Any Prima eGuide for $9.99 or less until 21 September

Complete the survey here. You will receive code on email, what you write in survey, redeem it here. Offer ends 21 September.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Tried with 4 different cards (1 cc & 3 dc) and yes international transactions are active on all, still no luck. cards were of hdfc and icici.

Killing Machine
Nemesis Bundle

TIER 1 - $1.49 for:
  • Risen 3 - Titan Lords
  • Insurgency
  • Contagion
  • Joe Dever's Lone Wolf HD Remastered

TIER 2 - $4.99 for:

• Killer Is Dead - Nightmare Edition
  • The Ship: Remasted
  • Deadfall Adventures
  • Out of Reach
  • The Masterplan
  • Dead in Bermuda
  • Toren
  • Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse

TIER 3 - $7.49 for:

• The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III

striker_rage

Journeyman
Nemesis Bundle

TIER 1 - $1.49 for:
  • Risen 3 - Titan Lords
  • Insurgency
  • Contagion

TIER 2 - $4.99 for:

• Deadfall Adventures
  • Out of Reach
  • The Masterplan
  • Dead in Bermuda
  • Toren

TIER 3 - $7.49 for:

really superb games for the price....thanks for the amazing share bro!!!

Killing Machine
Yeah its a good bundle! :)
And the icing on the cake is - you get a free Steam key for Van Helsing Final Cut from the developers if you own all VH 1+2+3. Claim here.

gameranand

Living to Play
Me3 digital Deluxe for ₹750 and all me3 dlc for 3000 BW points ₹1200. Still considering if DA2 dlc is worth or not. Have you played?

Game is crap, its DLCs are crap. Avoid.

- - - Updated - - -

Nemesis Bundle

TIER 1 - $1.49 for:
  • Risen 3 - Titan Lords
  • Insurgency
  • Contagion

TIER 2 - $4.99 for:

• Deadfall Adventures
  • Out of Reach
  • The Masterplan
  • Dead in Bermuda
  • Toren

TIER 3 - $7.49 for:

I think I'll buy second Tier if still available.

Vigneshs87

Broken In
At last Digital Homicide journey on Steam comes to an end. All Digital Homicide games removed from Steam and that too all news ones as well that is a total 21 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Those guys are huge *******s. Suing customers because of bad reviews is a whole new level of retard.

Edit: I think this post should be in the Steam thread.

Last edited:

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Those guys are huge *******s. Suing customers because of bad reviews is a whole new level or retard.

Edit: I think this post should be in the Steam thread.

Yeah that's the reason Valve themselves stepped in and removed all the games. Well who buys their games anyways. I think I have only one DH game and haven't even bothered collecting them even if they are free.

Killing Machine
If you have Van Helsing 1 & 2 already, I'd suggest to go for Tier 3 as you will get free Van Helsing Final Cut key from developer. The extra $2.49 equals to close to 70% off price for VH3 on Indian Steam and the game officially has not gone above 50% off yet and you are getting the latest final cut for free on top of it.

At last Digital Homicide journey on Steam comes to an end. All Digital Homicide games removed from Steam and that too all news ones as well that is a total 21 games.
Sadly, no one will miss them because every person on Steam will have their games due to the huge number of their shovelware throwaways (giveaways). I'd say good riddance!

gameranand

Living to Play
If you have Van Helsing 1 & 2 already, I'd suggest to go for Tier 3 as you will get free Van Helsing Final Cut key from developer. The extra $2.49 equals to close to 70% off price for VH3 on Indian Steam and the game officially has not gone above 50% off yet and you are getting the latest final cut for free on top of it.
My good friend I have Van Helsing Trilogy and Final cut on both Steam and GOG as well. I had a 66% coupon for VH3 and I used it at that time(several months ago) to get the Final cut as well.
I thank you from my heart for your concern. :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Which games ??

They have released many games, all mediocre at best.

The most (in)famous one was Slaughtering Grounds.

See Jim Sterling's review of it (he got sued by Digital Homicide for this video, case is still going on):

Whole coverage of subsequent events here:

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Game is crap, its DLCs are crap. Avoid.

- - - Updated - - -

Dunno about you but I enjoy the game and have played the shiz out of it. MP is very fun and still active after so many years. Story dlc are very good. Have more than 200 hours in the game and I still play it.

gameranand

Living to Play
Dunno about you but I enjoy the game and have played the shiz out of it. MP is very fun and still active after so many years. Story dlc are very good. Have more than 200 hours in the game and I still play it.

I meant DA2 not DAI. :|
If you also meant DA2 then well......I played DA2 after DAO and it was a huge disappointment as compared to first game.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I meant DA2 not DAI. :|
If you also meant DA2 then well......I played DA2 after DAO and it was a huge disappointment as compared to first game.
Lol, I mean mass effect 3

Both of us trolled now

Yes Da2 is shiz. DAO best, DAI somewhat okay.

Killing Machine
Fallout 4 for $24.05 using code VIP3 in GMG. Credits to [MENTION=138101]Bhargav[/MENTION] for sharing this.

Top Bottom