PC Game Deals

gameranand

Living to Play
EA Racing Pack (Steam bundle) for ₹492 at 84% off. Note that price will further reduce and adjust if you already own some of the games.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, Origin MX. ($13.49)
Price has been increased it seems. I bought this last sale for less than 350, and at that time price was not dependent if you own any games in the bundle or not.

If the Offer is still ON for DAI GOTY then I want it to. That is if you no problems. :)

Killing Machine
If the Offer is still ON for DAI GOTY then I want it to. That is if you no problems. :)
The Origin sale ends on Aug 30, so there is still time. But unfortunately, I have problems with PayPal right now. They are now creating billing agreement in PayPal one-time (like how Steam PayPal works) and then charging using the pre-authorized billing agreement. So when I purchased for Aniket using my PayPal, it created a billing agreement between his Origin and my PayPal. Though I cancelled it on both sides, when I try to purchase from my Origin account, EA is not creating a new biller agreement in my PayPal and payment fails saying expired payment method. PayPal is not needed for Origin India but probably I may not be able to purchase other regions deals anymore with my PayPal.

can you buy bfh for me will pay dont have paypal
Same reason why I couldn't help you.

Killing Machine
Thanks to this thread and all the PC gaming deal hunters out there, this is just pure collector's bliss! :toast:

*i.imgur.com/BOUviSg.png

striker_rage

Journeyman
Yep [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1270]Skud[/MENTION] collect trash games for numbers. Great guys. :p

I have 362 games, 80-90 games in the same category as [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] [MENTION=1270]Skud[/MENTION], that I won't play. Have sorted the one's i might play from the one's that I won't.

I buy or grab free games mostly for cards :p

gameranand

Living to Play
I have 362 games, 80-90 games in the same category as @007 @Skud, that I won't play. Have sorted the one's i might play from the one's that I won't.

I buy or grab free games mostly for cards :p
Same here. Only free games. I don't ever buy any game that I'm not gonna play. If it comes in Bundle with a game that I wanted then its alright.

Top Bottom