PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
its showing as added to my library in the store page, but does not show up in my library :wut:
Unless you download and install, F2P games will not be listed in the library though it shows you own already on the game's page(complimentary license). Also, such licenses will not add a +1 to your library count (for you to showcase as games owned).

Sent from my RN3

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ and the moment you uninstall the game it will be gone from your library, unless you purchase a DLC to bind the game to your library.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Try logout and login.

Unless you download and install, F2P games will not be listed in the library though it shows you own already on the game's page(complimentary license). Also, such licenses will not add a +1 to your library count (for you to showcase as games owned).

Sent from my RN3

^^ and the moment you uninstall the game it will be gone from your library, unless you purchase a DLC to bind the game to your library.

Thanks guys.

I think I will try it out [ ;) ] before buying.

Killing Machine
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Complete Edition for ₹150

- - - Updated - - -

And the waiting for a price error in Indian store continues..... :( When will we get our very first price error for a popular/latest title!! (Mad Max is 95% off in Peru,Taiwan,Hong Kong and if we had it, it would have been ₹58.95) :(
EDIT: Elite: Dangerous does not count :p

- - - Updated - - -

All old Bigfish games 65% off on Steam.
I don't see it in this link. Is it over?

Last edited:

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Rainbow six siege for 499 @ steam. Really no reason to not buy it now.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Vigneshs87

Broken In
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Complete Edition for ₹150

- - - Updated - - -

And the waiting for a price error in Indian store continues..... :( When will we get our very first price error for a popular/latest title!! (Mad Max is 95% off in Peru,Taiwan,Hong Kong and if we had it, it would have been ₹58.95) :(
EDIT: Elite: Dangerous does not count :p

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see it in this link. Is it over?

Yeah it's over. Was there for maybe 12 hours or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Yes and more.

1. Basically G2A is just like eBay, a marketplace for game keys. So any Tom, Dick and Harry can list his keys and try to sell. Publishers don't like this because they don't want their games being sold via unauthorized channels. It would be hard to track who sold what and how he got it in the first place to sell.
  2. Next, you purchase a lot of keys from publisher for X price per key, re-list the same in G2A for X price and then after a month, chargeback your transaction you made with publisher with the bank. Now publisher loses his money, he cannot revoke all the keys as it would disappoint a lot of customers when they see a red banner once you login to Steam saying "A game has been removed from your account". G2A won't help the publisher in this case. Publisher loses business.
  3. Usage intended for the keys. Publisher agrees with Humble Bundle for charity (or) some other company/individual as a giveaway to promote their game via social media (all those Gleam giveaways). Companies or individual buy like 100,000 keys for $500 (yes it is that cheap) and next what you do - you go straight to G2A and list them at slightly lesser retail price or discounted price from original. Publisher loses business as he did not give the keys for this purpose. Neither there is no way to track the keys from where they are being sold or how they are used.
  4. G2A threatens that they will help the publisher only if publisher agrees to work with them i.e. become affiliated to them thereby they can legitimize their business (and make more of us fall into their trap). Publishers don't want to undercut their official retailers.

Bottom-line
- Just like how you would avoid P2P downloads in order to support devs, G2A and other key selling marketplaces should be avoided if you want to support a healthy business model in gaming industry.

Bottom-line2 - And dislike/unsupport the disgraces to gaming industry like the sh1tty PewDiePie, who only cares about money and endorses G2A, Kinguin etc.
Just what I have said in #2, another scam that involves G2A explained (applies to any unauthorized key selling platform). Only in this case, the chargeback is initiated automatically by the bank because stolen credit cards are used.
A Brazilian 'hacker' explains how G2A game key scams work | PC Game

- - - Updated - - -

Get Trials of the Blood Dragon Free By Acing Its Demo on PC - UbiBlog - Ubisoft
Today is the late date if anyone wants to "win" this game for free.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Not sure about a similar group for Android but Hitman go and Lara croft go are ₹60 each on playstore.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Alok

Adventurer
So I purchased Diablo 2 plus LOD expansion key from amazon for 630 Rs. Seller was g2a , they also gave 200 Rs g2a gift card with game. I used gift card to purchase 3 steam games ( Victor Vran , Grim Legends : Forsaken Bride and Bejeweled 3) from their store :love_NF:

All keys activated :p

Killing Machine
So I purchased Diablo 2 plus LOD expansion key from amazon for 630 Rs.
Once you install the game with key. For testing purposes, make sure to create an account in all four regions, and login to that account. This will verify if your key is banned in any of the regions already or not. In each account, create a char and proceed to the next page. Go to the chat on left and see if you are able to join public chat. If you get a warning that you are redirected to The Void channel, that means key is muted. Cannot do PMs to friends or join public channels. Only messaging is allowed in-game. If all good so far, keep your fingers crossed as D2 keys are not account bound. You can claim the keys in Bnet website account of yours but you don't login with Bnet DRM while playing. Just it validates from registry.

Also, please let me know when you plan to play. I'm on Europe though.

Sent from my RN3

Alok

Adventurer
^ I tried , and its all good :p I can join public chats.

- - - Updated - - -

you say its not account bound so anyone can get my keys registered on their account ? I searched the key envelop from trash :dead_NF: burnt.

Top Bottom