PC Game Deals

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
That is what I am also confused about. However bought Minerva's Den in this sale.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Cmon the statement clearly says you will get bioshock 1 and 2 remastered free if you have the base games.

So offer applies to bioshock triple pack...

As for infinite, there won't be any remastered edition for PC.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Getting the base games remastered is pretty much clear. The doubt here is whether the remastered will come with Minerva's Den or not if we don't own Minerva's Den right now.

Sent from my RN3

gameranand

Living to Play
Getting the base games remastered is pretty much clear. The doubt here is whether the remastered will come with Minerva's Den or not if we don't own Minerva's Den right now.

Sent from my RN3
And that is why I bought that DLC. At most I gave the money to Devs for their hardwork, which I don't regret because I have played and enjoyed both games immensely and I can easily give that amount to support them.

Killing Machine
Even 2K support doesn't have an answer yet for the Minerva's Den thing. [MENTION=110560]masterkd[/MENTION] [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] [MENTION=295561]aniketdawn.89[/MENTION]

*i.imgur.com/zPXKGh6.png

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160703/96478502a27b334b4fa0af1c42023662.jpg

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160703/f517ff6b9ec21c0b1a429944c6a466d1.jpg

It's still a bit cryptic, but usually seeing how remastered games are, they have the dlc embedded in the main game itself.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
The greatly-misleading, ~12-step G2A Shield unsubscription process (I need an r/semifraudulentdesign). - Album on Imgu

:rofl:

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition, Dead Space, SimCity 3000 Unlimited now available at GOG.com

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Friends I'm thinking of opening a discord channel where all we indian gamers can catch up. So please let me know who all are interested so that we can expand the Indian gaming community to new levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Friends I'm thinking of opening a discord channel where all we indian gamers can catch up. So please let me know who all are interested so that we can expand the Indian gaming community to new levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Already have a thinkdigit channel :
Discor

Top Bottom