PC Game Deals

anaklusmos

Youngling
The GreenManGaming XCOM/GOTY scam
I don't think it is a scam, same thing happened last year too. This is probably just thier servers getting overloaded.
Anyways, I didn't even know about this giveaway, so just now I went, voted and within 5 minutes had a key in my Inbox.

Killing Machine
Get Alien vs Predator Classic 2000 free at GOG when you follow the steps below:

Simply sign up for the next stage of GOG Galaxy beta tests and an e-mail with your activation code will be sent to you within the next few days. You'll be helping us to analyze and improve the performance of the multiplayer component of GOG Galaxy, our DRM-free online gaming platform, by playing this acclaimed dynamic first person shooter! The game will be added to your account and yours to keep forever. Don't wait - you can only sign up until Friday, October 17, at 9:59AM GMT.

Galaxy - GOG.com

gameranand

Living to Play
Get Alien vs Predator Classic 2000 free at GOG when you follow the steps below:

Simply sign up for the next stage of GOG Galaxy beta tests and an e-mail with your activation code will be sent to you within the next few days. You'll be helping us to analyze and improve the performance of the multiplayer component of GOG Galaxy, our DRM-free online gaming platform, by playing this acclaimed dynamic first person shooter! The game will be added to your account and yours to keep forever. Don't wait - you can only sign up until Friday, October 17, at 9:59AM GMT.

Galaxy - GOG.com

Gratitude. :)

Killing Machine
Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls CE (Physical US only) available for just $20! Great deal if you can get it through your friend/relative over there.
I paid ~$90 for this on release. Flipkart sells for ₹6999. So you can calculate the discount accordingly!

Top Bottom