PC Game Deals

DVJex

In the zone
^ You'll get like maybe upto 40-50% off since AoM Ext has 40% discount. If you want it real cheap, you should wait for the winter sale.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Is there a good deal on Ron? I need it

RON won't go on sale most probably as it is a new game on Steam. Games that are 3 or more months old only go on sale. Wait for the Winter Sale, it'll go down to $5 most probably.

PS - its my fav RTS game ;)

btw am i the only one who thinks this time sales aren't that great? Except for Skyrim and Payday and a few other?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
RON won't go on sale most probably as it is a new game on Steam. Games that are 3 or more months old only go on sale. Wait for the Winter Sale, it'll go down to $5 most probably.

PS - its my fav RTS game ;)

btw am i the only one who thinks this time sales aren't that great? Except for Skyrim and Payday and a few other?

Same here man. Let's play sometimes;)

D

Deleted member 118788

Thanks . It is still working, Once you buy it, they will give a steam key, which will provide the base game as well.Just activated my copy.

Does this provide the game or only the expansion? Can I buy using Indian Address?

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
entropay ?
you have to enter US address for that.

I signed up with entropay and added funds.. should i use Us adress in entropay too ?

i tried to buy with some fake US address and entropay card number.. amazon never asked cvv.. transaction never goes through..

- - - Updated - - -

Update: got the game.. traded it with a US guy for steam credit..

kunalht

In the zone
I signed up with entropay and added funds.. should i use Us adress in entropay too ?

i tried to buy with some fake US address and entropay card number.. amazon never asked cvv.. transaction never goes through..

- - - Updated - - -

Update: got the game.. traded it with a US guy for steam credit..

no enter any address in entropay. just add us address in amazon

Top Bottom