In the zone
My Config;
Processor: AMD Phenom X4 9650
Memory: 4096 MB DDR2
Graphics :NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
Motherboard : ASUS M3A78-EM Rev. X.0x
Disc :Seagate ST3500418AS 500 GB SATA II
Windows : Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

i have checked for virus with differnet scanners ,checkdisk etc .but the problem is still there.it often freezes up while using anytype of net applications.but last night it freezes up while browsing file explorer.
the mouse cursor start stuttering and at last it freezes.cursor don't freezes at once.then whole PC freezes.i checked the time while hard reset and found this in window log.many yellow warning as;
"The driver \Driver\NtiEnc failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_82EF1043&REV_00\3&267a616a&0&A5"

.but this error again pop up in window log but no freezing today.this ntienc.sys caused me troubles last time also.this is from NTI Ninja that says it will make encrypted partition on USB drives.this was a shareware so i uninstall it long ago but it's files are still present on the system.once i removed the ntienc.sys file manually after that any USB Devices connected stopped working.how to get rid of this sys file ?

TheHumanBot

Padawan
sound like you have been RATTED :D
means a Trojan sitting back in your OS and hacker is freezing up your PC ( just an assumption)

take a look here =>
Code:
*www.wooutilities.com/dllerrors-library/fix-ntienc-sys-info.html
*www.pcmaxutilities.com/wikidllfiles/ntienc-sys-error-fix-guide.html

OP
sujeet2555

sujeet2555

In the zone
those links are of no use.i have already there.
this is a driver problem not any hacking.it happens without net connection and the same ntienc.sys comes up in event viewer.
the file NtiEnc.sys is there in sys32/drivers but the software NTIninja isn't installed.but why it come up for device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_82EF1043&REV_00\3&267 a616a&0&A5. if the software has been removed .

Top Bottom