Not open for further replies.

aneeshkj

Broken In
hi all i crashed my PC
Config is Inetl C2D E6300
P5LD2VM-SE MB
1 GB DDr2 Ram
and 160 GB SATA HDD

When i install XP it mostly gets stuck at the startup (IN windows logo screen).If it happens to get through this then it gets stuck when i insert some DVD or CD

In vista i am able to install and get into it but when i insert some DVD i t gets stuck.Same problem in Open suse and other linux versions.The only option for me is to reboot.
I tried erasing my entire hard drive and partitioning it again(it hadd some improper unmount problems).But this didnt help

Waiting for your help guys.....

Last edited:
OP
A

aneeshkj

Broken In
plz do help me guys i am able to install vista and others using my dvd drive and i have verified that my dvd drive doesnt have any complaints..Still it gets stuck when i insert a cd or dvd

napster007

Padawan
i'm no expert at this but after reading your efforts.....i think there's some problem with your mobo. i'm not sure,but i maybe the cause. my friend had a similar problem his os used to get stuck at loading. He's mobo was faulty. So maybe urs the same case

thecreativeboy

Journeyman
i think it shows some problem in hard disk.i am not sure.but my friend will face the same problem.then try to change the master boot record.and try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom