pc configuration for i5 2320

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) PC RAM (F3-17000CL11D-8GBXL) - G.Skill: Flipkart.com
the above ram is good to buy ?

Last edited:

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
Get this one, if getting from flipkart
Kingston HyperX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) PC RAM (KHX1600C9D3B1K2/8GX) - Kingston: Flipkart.com

The only thing matters while buying ram is good enough heatsink, frequency and timing. The one you mentioned and this one is almost same in all the three aspects so get the cheaper one ;)

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
only 300r window is available that too 140km away from my area. 400r out of stock if you know any online purchasing for 400r . shipping in tamilnadu please tell yar

Last edited:

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Dont worry , even the B75 board supports.. You just need a Compatible Chipset Mobo and now you are good to go...

Dont worry , even the B75 board
supports.. You just need a Compatible
Chipset Mobo and now you are good to
go...

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
like to get 500 gb hard disk b'coz one tb wd is not available only wd green available. how about seagate 1 tb for 3.8k is that good to buy

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
Cooler Master Silent FAN 120 SI2 (4 in 1) Cooler - Cooler Master: Flipkart.com is this good to fit in 300r cabinet but having corsair vx600 v2

i5 3570 - 12.5k
p8h77 mle - 6.2k
G kill ripjaws 1600 ram 4+4 -4.8k
seagate 1tb - 3.8k
asus nvidea gtx660 cu2 16.2k
asus dvd -1k
corsair 300r windowed edition -4.6k iwith cx 600 v2 psu is good to run
is any fans required for the setup or with 120mm intake and exhaust with cabinet is fine.
Tomorrow my system may start construction work like to thanks all of you guys who really help me in this Sainatarajan,Ashish,darther,myth,harshilsharma,vaibhav.and others

Last edited:
OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
i have assembled all the components its looking really nice :razz: . post picture later , i have some problems ,only one fan is running in cabinet corsair 300r windowed the rear fan there is no option to connect the front fan in motherboard

1) how to connect the front fan with p8 h77 mle
2) i didn't like the realtek 887 :-( please suggest some good sound card having speaker edifer da 5000 pro
3) os windows 7 proffesional that came with hcl laptop only 32 bit but i''m having 8 gb like to get win 7 ultimate pirated one is that good but aware of blue screen :-(
4) List me some good software for entertainment and multimedia

5) i have updated the gtx 660 with the cd drivers is that good or latest drivers are needed
6) new to asus motherboard help me in smart setup in fan ,oc GPU, and other features

please tell me good antivirus for heavy internet usage

i have assembled all the components its looking really nice :razz: . post picture later , i have some problems ,only one fan is running in cabinet corsair 300r windowed the rear fan there is no option to connect the front fan in motherboard

1) how to connect the front fan with p8 h77 mle
2) i didn't like the realtek 887 :-( please suggest some good sound card having speaker edifer da 5000 pro
3) os windows 7 proffesional that came with hcl laptop only 32 bit but i''m having 8 gb like to get win 7 ultimate pirated one is that good but aware of blue screen :-(
4) List me some good software for entertainment and multimedia

5) i have updated the gtx 660 with the cd drivers is that good or latest drivers are needed
6) new to asus motherboard help me in smart setup in fan ,oc GPU, and other features

please tell me good antivirus for heavy internet usage
Congratulations on your purchase.

1. The chassis fan connector is a 4 pin connector near the cpu fan connector (the two actually look very same, except the color). Read the manual for more accurate position of the port
2. Get Asus Xonar DG available for 1500 (ASUS SOUND CARD XONAR DG).
3. For >3 Gb RAM, you should always install a 64 bit OS. Get WIn 7/8 bit. If you are an engineering student, you may avail a free copy of Windows os (and win os, XP, vista, 7 and even 8) from dreamSpark account. Contask your college's admin or dreamspark.
4. that will take lots of time to type :p. read this section of TDF : Freeware or browse various software sites. remember, there are always free/open source alternatives available for any software, so opt for them and avoid using pirated softwares.
5. the driver in CD is always out of date. Download the latest driver from Nvidia's website.
6. For overclocking GPU, use the utility included in the graphic card cd (download the latest version of the same). read some tutorial before doing so. And that cpu (i5 3570) cannot be overclocked. What fan setup have you done so far?

For antivirus, I recommend Norton Internet Security 2013. Very good detection, very low memory and processor footprint. You may read this thread for more information: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/software-q/138653-antivirus-guide-user-reviews.html

Last edited:
OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
i will take down harshil explained the front usb 3.0 does not detecting usb 2.0 what may be the problem ...... default fan setting in i5

Top Bottom