pc configuration for i5 2320

Myth

Cyborg Agent
found asus 7870 2 gb @ 23250 is that good price
7870 is around 16.5k, 7870xt is 17.2k, 7950 + boost is 21.5k. These are local rates in kolkata.
I think the 660ti asus dc2 is 22k or so.
Check the details below posted by Cilus. Contact them and order whichever gpu you want.

Currently Vednat Computer, Kolkata, is selling Sapphire HD 7870 XT at 16.6K + 4% Vat which is the cheapest. Although they don't have any Online portal, you can place order by calling them. Plenty of forum members, including me, have purchased their configurations and different high end components from them and I think all of 'em can vote positive for their service.

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
sorry ,i can't found anything in sapphire 7870 xt and the vednat computers will not be supplying in madurai in chennai its price 19.k out of stock but found asus gtx660 @16k is that reasonable

please help me out in this 5.1 edifer da 5000 pro also is that good to buy

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
i placed the order for asus gtx660 2gb please tell me about the speakers for 5.1 setup

Intel DH77EB Motherboard or asus h77 mle for i5 2320

please tell i have to place the order

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Games : crysis 3 ,crysis 2 ,nfs mostwanted 2012, and nfs run assassin's greed 4 . movies all round 1080p .

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 30k any i5 processor ,motherboard ,ram,hardisk cabinet , graphic card and psu i'm having

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:yes

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: win 7 ultimate 64bit or windows 8 if games support

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1 tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:No, i'm using dell 23 inch led with 1080p

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:i'm having asus gtx 660 2 gb and corsair cx 600 v2 .

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:this week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:done by assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:tamilnadu ,madurai no online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:future proof components

sorry i had sold my brother system that i5 2320 that i asked for configuration now i had sold it because of my bother money need so please help me out in buying new processor third generation motherboard ram,hardisk and cabinet

please guide me how to overclock after buying the system

^ Why not go for AMD's FX 8350instead of i5? It's a great overclocker and much much better VFM than any i5 3xxxx. Plus, a good overclockable setup for i5 would cost nearly 8-9k more.

FX 8350 (11500)
Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 (7100)
G.Skill ripjaws or corsair vengance 1600 MHz 8 Gb (~3900)
WD Blue 1 TB (3700 to 3900)
Corsair 400R (4900)

total: 31000

get CM Hyper 212 EVO later.

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
sorry dude ONLY I5 NO AMD since i like intel please get good configurations in it, how about i5 3570k using without overlock and overclock in future

darkther

Getting off from bed
i5-3470 ~11300
Gigabyte b75-D3H ~5600
Corsair vengeance/dominator 8gb (2x4gb dual channel) ~4800
WD Caviar blue 1 TB ~3900
Corsair 400R ~4900

Get an SSD later. You won't be able to buy an i5 processor which could be overclocked at that price range, so this will be the best config for you I think.

darkther

Getting off from bed
If you want a processor suitable for overclocking and which will be in your budget, you have to go for an AMD processor.

I suggest on not overclocking if you want your processor to last for long :)

i5-3570k ~14500
Gigabyte H77M-D3H ~5850

and all the same stuff, you could go with a cheaper RAM.

darkther

Getting off from bed
Third generation is no doubt better than the 2nd generation. Both the i5-3470 and i5-3570k are 3rd generation.

What config have you decided to go with then?

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
as your suggestion going to i5 third generation i'm already having gtx660 2gb graphic card and corsair cx600 v2 psu then rest have to buy already sold i5 2320 with 61ww with 8gb ram and asus gts450 graphic card and 1tb hard disk for only 16k :-( because of my brother so now the system should have future proof components

anyone help me out with some configurations

k i will be buying i5 3570k and will not overclock since i have to use cooler or not

darkther

Getting off from bed
If you are not going to overclock then do not buy the "k" version of Intel's processors e.g. i5-3570k. So my suggestion is that save some money on the processor by getting i5-3470 and spend more on the graphics card. As the latest games demand some higher end GPU, so there will be no need to change it in a few years and even if you get a high resolution monitor.

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
i'm already having gtx 660 2gb

motherboard for the i5 3470 which is best 4+4 or one stick 8gb ram ,wb or segate hdd

Last edited:

darkther

Getting off from bed
Can you please list which items do you exactly have now and which parts have you decided to buy? I am a little confused.

Go with 4+4 (better if dual channel) and I would prefer WD.

Top Bottom