pc configuration for i5 2320

jenimukanna

Broken In
Hi everyone
i'm using i5 2320 with dh61ww motherboard with 8gb ram and asus gt460 ddr5 graphic card like to change the motherboard to asus P8B75 V and asus radeon 7850 is that good selection or i may pick the wrong one please help me out for good configuration and i'm planning to ordered edifer da 5000 pro which is good sound card for it ....... ?

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Games : crysis 3 ,crysis 2 ,nfs mostwanted 2012, and nfs run assassin's greed 4 . movies all round 1080p .

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 20k to 23k graphics card and motherboard

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: win 7 ultimate 64bit or windows 8 if games support

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:i'm having one tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:No, i'm using dell 23 inch led with 1080p

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:i'm using i5 2320 with dh61ww motherboard with 8gb ram and asus gt460 ddr5 graphic card like to change the motherboard to asus P8B75 V and asus radeon 7850 is that good selection i planning to ordered edifer da 5000 pro which is good sound card for it

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:this week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:done by assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:tamilnadu ,madurai no online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:future proof components

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
only 7850 2gb @ 14.2k is available gigabyte mb is not available in my town asus mb is available please suggest in asus

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
k what about graphic card

the 2gb version is available in asus radeon hd 7850 is that 2 gb useful and the 7870 asus is priced @ 25k out of my budget sapphire i couldn't found in my town for long time worried about after sales service

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
The card is highly overpriced... Wt you can do is come to Chennai and buy or order online... You can save some money as well as get huge performance.....

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
k i will buy the asus motherboard p8h77 mle after that i will be buying this graphic card

how about gigabyte 7870 found in flipkart

Cilus

laborare est orare
Currently Vednat Computer, Kolkata, is selling Sapphire HD 7870 XT at 16.6K + 4% Vat which is the cheapest. Although they don't have any Online portal, you can place order by calling them. Plenty of forum members, including me, have purchased their configurations and different high end components from them and I think all of 'em can vote positive for their service.

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
i couln't find any hd 7870 please find me some alternative can i use my asus gts 450 ddr5 in asus p8 h77 mle now and can change it after i get the 7870 later

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
ashish how about asus 7850 2gb for 1080p ultra settings in games and movies full hd usage its currently available for 14.2k in my town

ASHISH65

Technomancer
no games are going to be gpu demanding and demanding more.hd 7870 is must or have look at gtx 660 if it is available

Top Bottom