PC Buying Guide 2013 - Q4

Xai

Journeyman
I'd rather get a G110..

If you prefer, Logitech over MS, then you might want to have a look at G105. It's younger brother to G110, and comes @ 3K.

You will miss some features of G110, though.

Otherwise, X4 is a pretty decent keyboard for its price.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
G110 is 4.5k man -_-
Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard | Keyboard | Flipkart.com

If you prefer, Logitech over MS, then you might want to have a look at G105. It's younger brother to G110, and comes @ 3K.

You will miss some features of G110, though.

Otherwise, X4 is a pretty decent keyboard for its price.

I was quoted 3.4k for g110 locally in chennai..

somebodysme

Journeyman
I am planning to buy ASUS GTX680-DC2T-2GD5:)
Newegg.com - ASUS GTX680-DC2T-2GD5 GeForce GTX 680 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
any thoughts..

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I am planning to buy ASUS GTX680-DC2T-2GD5:)
Newegg.com - ASUS GTX680-DC2T-2GD5 GeForce GTX 680 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
any thoughts..

what is your PSU? Mention whole config, also mention monitor resolution. you might also want to check out the HD 7970 GHz edition, we recently had a discussion in some thread whether the AMD card is better of the 680. apparently the HD 7970 is marginally faster.

somebodysme

Journeyman
what is your PSU? Mention whole config, also mention monitor resolution. you might also want to check out the HD 7970 GHz edition, we recently had a discussion in some thread whether the AMD card is better of the 680. apparently the HD 7970 is marginally faster.

Sorry
My mistake:cry:
I am not an AMD fan, so won't even look at 7990(if they release it for 600 bucks:lol:) if they game me for $600,
currently I have Viewsonic(19" res:1440*900) monitor in place but soon I will buy a full HD monitor, will be needing ur advice for that also.

__________________________________________________ ____
i7 2600k | ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z | Vengeance 2x4GB | Seasonic X850W | Seagate 500GB + 1TB | SilverStone RV01 | Corsair H80 | Razer Abyssus + Cyclosa | APC BR1000 IN

Last edited:

sharang.d

Youngling
Oh okay.
Anyway the x6 can be bought for a 100 bucks lesser as well if you know the shopkeeper or if you're really good @ bargaining :p

@Megamind
The x4 at 2.4 looks like a good deal to me.
Just read a review. 26 keys can be pressed and get registered at once!? WTF? Cool right? Looks like a good keyboard to me given the price.

ambasta

Right off the assembly line
How come I see no configurations or links to the same posted, in posts where there are headers such as

Sub-Xk configuration. Is it some privilege thing or something else?

icemanz

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,
Need advice to build a rig for home use. Budget 20K.
Requirements:
1. Basic home pc for Internet browsing, downloading and watching HD movies.
2. Infrequent Dot net and Java programming.
3. HDMI Connectivity to TV.
4. Prefer AMD based config.
5. Have wireless Kbd and mouse, DVD RW and monitor.
6. Would like to connect the old 80Gig IDE HDD to the sata motherboard using an adapter. (Not imp)

Please suggest a good configuration for AMD CPU/APU, Motherboard with HDMI and dsub port for connectivity to TV/Monitor, 1TB HDD, 2 GB Ram, Cabinet and PSU.

PS: Will not use this rig for playing games..

Thanks!

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Hi All,
Need advice to build a rig for home use. Budget 20K.
Requirements:
1. Basic home pc for Internet browsing, downloading and watching HD movies.
2. Infrequent Dot net and Java programming.
3. HDMI Connectivity to TV.
4. Prefer AMD based config.
5. Have wireless Kbd and mouse, DVD RW and monitor.
6. Would like to connect the old 80Gig IDE HDD to the sata motherboard using an adapter. (Not imp)

Please suggest a good configuration for AMD CPU/APU, Motherboard with HDMI and dsub port for connectivity to TV/Monitor, 1TB HDD, 2 GB Ram, Cabinet and PSU.

PS: Will not use this rig for playing games..

Thanks!

please make a new thread of your own.

somebodysme

Journeyman
Guys, do you know any dealer who sells ASUS GTX 680 Directcu II Top in India.
Thanks in advance.
__________________________________________________ ____
i7 2600k | ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z | Vengeance 2x4GB | Seasonic X850W | Seagate 500GB + 1TB | SilverStone RV01 | Corsair H80 | Razer Abyssus + Cyclosa | APC BR1000 IN

Top Bottom