PC Buying Advice needed under 50K

OP
I

ispote

Broken In
I contacted a Cooler Master guy for information, and he told me that those cabinets which do not specify 3.0, will not support 3.0. If we should believe this, then it means that even the MoBo is having n number of 3.0 ports, our system will be equipped only with the number of ports that are supported by cabinet.
But for me, its hard to believe that use of such a up-gradation in technology (from 2.0 to 3.0) is dependent on comparatively less important device - the cabinet.
Can anybody please focus on this?

Thanx in advance........

Myth

Cyborg Agent
By cabinet, he means only the front usb ports. A cabinet doesnt have usb ports anywhere else. The rear panel IO ports are dependent only on the mobo.
Just make sure the mobo is the one with the higher features.

OP
I

ispote

Broken In
ok myth, satisfied....
So now I will go with cabinet having one USB 3.0 at front....
thanx for help....

one doubt previously asked is still remaining.....

in case of PSU, what's the meaning of 87% efficiency?

OP
I

ispote

Broken In
Dear All,

With the help and guidance of all of you, I am finally able to purchase the system. I am thankful to all of you and greatly appreciate your time and your efforts that you have given to finalise the specs.

I am sorry for replying late but there was extreme delay in the purchase because of Flipkart. When I placed order on Flipkart (On 25th July), all items were available in stock, but gradually, 4 out of 6 items went "Out Of Stock". The guys informed very slowly that this item is now not available. The lady from technical support had given me very disappointing answer: "Sorry Sir, We do not currently have proper sync with the inventory. Therefore, even if the item status is "Available", it may be "Out-Of-Stock" in actual. We are trying to sort out this problem and we will rectify this very shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience that caused to you because of this."

I think we should not but higher priced items on Flipkart. Any way, the final config. which I have now is as follows:

Processor: i5-3570 (Local: 13400/-) (I5-3550 was not available in Pune, searched hard to find)
--------
Motherboard: Asus P8H77-V (Local: 10300/-)
--------
RAM: Vengeance 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9) (Local: 3400/- 2 sticks)
--------
HDD: W. D. WD5000AAKX 500 GB Blue 7200 rpm (Flipkart: 3969/-)
--------
GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1 GB (Local: 13500/-) (Zotac 560 OC 1 GB was not available locally, searched hard...)
--------
DVD+/-RW: Asus DRW-24B5ST (Local: 1000/-)
--------
PSU: Corsair GT600GUK (Flipkart: 5175/-)
--------
Cooler Fan: Cooler Master (Local: 300/-)
--------
Cabinet: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus (Local: 3475/-)
--------
Monitor: Asus VH197T (19”) HD LED (Local: 6300/-)
--------
Kbd. + Mouse: Logitech Wired Combo (Local: 700/)
--------
Total: 61215/-
--------
--------
Thanks to all of you again...

havoknation

Journeyman
See that is why I have come down to Pune with Havok Nation to provide all stuff locally. Anyways congrats for the purchase. \m/
Go GAME

Dear All,

With the help and guidance of all of you, I am finally able to purchase the system. I am thankful to all of you and greatly appreciate your time and your efforts that you have given to finalise the specs.

I am sorry for replying late but there was extreme delay in the purchase because of Flipkart. When I placed order on Flipkart (On 25th July), all items were available in stock, but gradually, 4 out of 6 items went "Out Of Stock". The guys informed very slowly that this item is now not available. The lady from technical support had given me very disappointing answer: "Sorry Sir, We do not currently have proper sync with the inventory. Therefore, even if the item status is "Available", it may be "Out-Of-Stock" in actual. We are trying to sort out this problem and we will rectify this very shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience that caused to you because of this."

I think we should not but higher priced items on Flipkart. Any way, the final config. which I have now is as follows:

Processor: i5-3570 (Local: 13400/-) (I5-3550 was not available in Pune, searched hard to find)
--------
Motherboard: Asus P8H77-V (Local: 10300/-)
--------
RAM: Vengeance 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9) (Local: 3400/- 2 sticks)
--------
HDD: W. D. WD5000AAKX 500 GB Blue 7200 rpm (Flipkart: 3969/-)
--------
GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1 GB (Local: 13500/-) (Zotac 560 OC 1 GB was not available locally, searched hard...)
--------
DVD+/-RW: Asus DRW-24B5ST (Local: 1000/-)
--------
PSU: Corsair GT600GUK (Flipkart: 5175/-)
--------
Cooler Fan: Cooler Master (Local: 300/-)
--------
Cabinet: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus (Local: 3475/-)
--------
Monitor: Asus VH197T (19”) HD LED (Local: 6300/-)
--------
Kbd. + Mouse: Logitech Wired Combo (Local: 700/)
--------
Total: 61215/-
--------
--------
Thanks to all of you again...

congrats............ so i5 3570 is released..........

OP
I

ispote

Broken In
havoknation,
I hope your prices are competitive to other hardware whole-sale shops in Pune. The biggest drawback of the hardware shops in Pune is their worst after-sales service (Like in case, any product produces some defects). Also any item that we expect is mostly not available with them. In my case, I bought a CPU, RAM, HDD, GPU which is available and not which I wanted, thus forcing me to increase my budget. Any way, I am very happy with what I have now. The monitor is yet to come (It is booked but will be available within 4-5 days from today). I hope you will overcome all such drawbacks which current hardware shoppers have.
By the way, what is your location, and what exactly is your address...

Thanx...

Top Bottom