Hey guys i need some info bout paypal from ppl who hav an account
Howz the service, fee, how to transfer money etc

vikassethi

Broken In
blademast3r said:
Hey guys i need some info bout paypal from ppl who hav an account
Howz the service, fee, how to transfer money etc
Customer care is awful.
But other essential services are very good. In other words, you wont have issues in using PayPal.
If you have a personal account then there is not fees but there is a limit of $500/month on money transactions. If you want to upgrade to Premier account with no limits then the fees is 3.4% on the amount you recieve in your account.
If you want money to come to India from Paypal then they would only send a cheque in India Rupee and this may take 15 to 20 days.

OP
blademast3r

blademast3r

In the zone
So u mean that if i want to hav a personal paypal account then i dowt hav to pay a transaction fee? And how do i add cash to my account or withdraw from it?

tuxfan

Technomancer
You don't have to "add" funds to your account. They get added as and when others make you payment.

If you still want to add funds, then you have to get hold of someone with a merchant paypal account who can use his account to receive funds with credit card and then transfer to you. All this will have charges.

But if you have a personal account, you can't accept payment thru credit cards, only thru other paypal accounts.

I have two paypal accounts (one personal and one merchant) both are verified. ;) But I hardly ever use personal :)) Kept it because there are no annual or recurring charges ;)

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
No, you can't have a PayPal account since the minimum age required is 18!!
Read the PayPal Terms & conditions, click here

I quote from their site:

Eligibility. In order to use the Service, you must register for a Personal, Premier, or Business account. Users may only hold one Personal account and either one Premier or one Business account. Our Services are only available to individuals or businesses that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our Service is not available to minors (under Eighteen), persons who are suspended from our Service, or to persons who present an unacceptable level of credit risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom