Paypal Payment Stopped. Need Urgent Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aminsagar123

Journeyman
Hi,
I recently sold a website on digital point forums for $460.

Yesterday, the buyer sent me the credit card payment of $460 via paypal and i accepted it. I transferred the domain and website to the buyer.

After few minutes i initiated fund withdrawal of $440 to my icici bank account.

Now paypal has put some kind of hold on the payment and has also cancelled the funds withdrawal.

I received an email saying that the payment has been selected for review and they have opened an investigation.

Has the seller defrauded me. Please help me what can i do ? :(

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Yes, its a case of fraud most likely.

You can Resolve the Dispute by specifying this as Intangible Goods and linking to the sale thread.

Best of luck, your chances are low. :( Try to call Paypal on Phone using various free VOIP sites to US since Paypal support via Email sucks and takes months to reply.

din

Tribal Boy
I used the contact form (after login) to contact paypal twice or thrice(recently), and they responded within 24 hrs for all three and solved my problem (not fraud, but related to cash withdrawal). I think they are fast in responding to emails these days, at least form my experience.

OP
aminsagar123

aminsagar123

Journeyman
I just communicated with the buyer. He said he did nothing and is not a scammer. He is ready to help in any way possible.

OP
aminsagar123

aminsagar123

Journeyman
I replied with the link to sale thread, positive iTrader page and the webpage on the sold website where he declared himself as the new owner.

I think it happened because i initiated the withdrawal too soon after receiving the payment.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
can you post the link of DP forum. Also send paypal the printscreens of PM related to deal, and thread page.

Last edited:

adi007

Youngling
Is ur paypal unverified one...?
If it is then this is sure to happen..
They always have a red eye for unverified accounts...
and if u had verified it by vcc or any other illegal methods then too this can happen..

If ur's is unverified paypal account,then the only way to remove this limit is by adding a real credit card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom