PayPal is Giving $100 for Facebook users Hurry up to join limited period offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakashr85

Journeyman
Yes friends believe it or not paypal is giving you upto 100$ for adding their paypal wish list application in facebook.

here is the step by step guide for grabbing this offer.

1. Register *www.paypal.com/in/mrb/pal=5Z263TA4JMJ36al or u have paypal account already then login.(while registering at second step it ask for credit card you no need to enter those details just click "go to my account" link at the bottom of that page).

2. Next is to login to your facebook account or create a new account at facebook.com and *apps.facebook.com/paypalwishlist/?ppref=100000350515434&ref=nf to add this wish list application to your facebook now you can see that $1 is in your face book account.

3. create a new wishlist and share it with your friends and earn upto $100 in your facebook and by feb 28 the amount is sent to paypal from where you can transfer it to your bank account or shop online.

Last edited:

TheHumanBot

Padawan
i already did that but still on 1$
do you know how it is going to increase?
i dont see anything except my wishlist.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
@vishalgmistry; if you are still on 1 $ that means nobody's signing up with your referral ID. But this offer is now expired, this is an old news. A quote from its T & C's.
This promotion is valid until December 31st, 2009

@Varad Dilip Choudhari; You need to add anything to your wishlist and then publish it to your wall. But now no use of all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom