Payday/Payday 2 Discussion Thread

gameranand

Living to Play
Considering the fact that Payday was free for a day for 1 days so I am guessing all our members have it already and Payday 2 is also pretty cheap and always come on sales so I am making this thread for these games.

[YOUTUBE]Gb-_DKC6wc4[/YOUTUBE]

So this game is all about money. Do jobs, make cash. Spend the cash on weapons, mods, masks then again do jobs and make cash simple as that. But its hell of fun when you play with friends or others on your team.
Discuss yours level, skills weapons.
When you wanna play so others might join you, anything related to this game can come here. :D

As for me, currently sitting on level 16. Thinking about going for Enforcer and Mastermind skill trees but kinda confused. Same goes for weapon, have around 400000 cash but haven't bought any weapon yet. Thinking about JP36 or CAR-4, again confused between two so making do with stock weapon. :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I have both payday and payday 2 . Which one is more fun ? I have played payday 2 , it was so much fun to play with friends . If we can have some more members , then i will install it right away .

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
I have both payday and payday 2 . Which one is more fun ? I have played payday 2 , it was so much fun to play with friends . If we can have some more members , then i will install it right away .

I am currently playing it nowadays. Join in. :p

amjath

Human Spambot
I tried payday 2 on a single player mode and my useless team let me down everytime. Then I came to know that it should be best played as co-op :/

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Finally bought several weapons and modded them. The new guy John Wick is good. And the masks come with it, the specs. Man they are awesome. Now I don't need any mask at all....Glasses all the way. :D

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
We usually play Payday 2 only. The game is too good and with recent updates its now better than before. The game is quite cheap right now, if you wanna get it and join us.

Me, [MENTION=119713]nikku_hot123[/MENTION] , [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] , [MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION] Play PD2 nearly everyday in evening now. [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] also joins sometimes.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
We usually play Payday 2 only. The game is too good and with recent updates its now better than before. The game is quite cheap right now, if you wanna get it and join us.

Me, [MENTION=119713]nikku_hot123[/MENTION] , [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] , [MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION] Play PD2 nearly everyday in evening now. [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] also joins sometimes.

Downloaded it . Let me know when you guys play .

- - - Updated - - -

^ Is it worth it? I'm thinking of buying it

I'm an FPS newbie though :/

Buy it now . Its available for very cheap now . If you love Coop games that require teamwork , then definitely get it .

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh this 530 MB update. Damn it, just fixing some things and added a trailer of John Wick and Chains. Now I have to wait until it finished to play it. :|

Top Bottom