Payday/Payday 2 Discussion Thread

Sarath

iDota
Just bought the game. Would be my first FPS purchase on my PC. That 8 GB download is taking it's time.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
1.5 GB Update....All my skill points returned and perks points too. Now I have to think again for assigning them :D

Sarath

iDota
Damn I just paused the download at 65% and then played a game or two (dota) and then when I tried to resume the download, it restarted the whole thing starting from 0% now. Seriously, what #$%^ is this!

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Damn I just paused the download at 65% and then played a game or two (dota) and then when I tried to resume the download, it restarted the whole thing starting from 0% now. Seriously, what #$%^ is this!

yeah a update came in few hrs ago. You should had disabled automatic updates before downloading.

DDIF

Custom User Title
[MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION] [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION], sorry guys didn't saw the thread and was away for some days. Thanks for tagging me in post. Will be free tonight so can play.
Please update asap as there are many updates.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Goddamn it. [MENTION=115573]Sarath[/MENTION] you need some level ups dude and your friend who was playing. :D

Just ping me when I am playing for easy farming. I'll pick the jobs suitable for you and yet generate large Money and XP. I thought Old Hoxton would be good but damn it was hard.

Sarath

iDota
^ Damn that was too difficult. I need some cash to buy a new gun. Damn I'm making pocket change here playing these low lvl missions.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Play with me for large money, like last time. :p Now I am level 86, so much cash that I am unlocking Mask slots with them. LOL

Top Bottom