Password problem

sumangh01

Broken In
Hi friends, I have serious problem. I have one yahoo mail id. just yesterday i changed my password and today i forgot the password. there is no more mail address connected to this id also i forgot the answer of the security question. Please help me. it is olde one and lots of important mails are there.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
why don't u try forgot password option?

And which kind of help do u expect from us? As, while resetting the password u've not posted it in forum, we also don't know it.... :-D

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
^ he doesn't remember the security answer.

try contacting yahoo. if you are lucky, when yahoo sees that no one is logging in to the account , then they may help you reset the password. just guessing. Otherwise I don't see any other way to recover your password

shadez

GaMeR
there is no direct way to retreive it. you will have to contact customer care. and, have you fed in your mobile contact number? then you might just be lucky to get it back. best option: try remembering your secret question's answer...

OP
S

sumangh01

Broken In
thanks friends. i tried to find out the contact number of yahoo, but there is nothing on their website. i already send mail to customer care, but still they did not respond. i m waiting to interact with customer care of yahoo. lets see.... thanks for suggestion if anyone knows phone number of yahoo customer care please let me know. thanks!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
thanks friends. i tried to find out the contact number of yahoo, but there is nothing on their website. i already send mail to customer care, but still they did not respond. i m waiting to interact with customer care of yahoo. lets see.... thanks for suggestion if anyone knows phone number of yahoo customer care please let me know. thanks!

yahoo is making u hoohoo....:hissyfit:
best of luck.....try remembering the secret answer.....
if they r generous they u may get helped :grin:

Top Bottom