Status
Not open for further replies.

quark

Broken In
hi i have some ebooks compressed with RAR while uncompressing them there is a prompt for the password which i do not have .what can i do?

legolas

Padawan
if you downloaded from some websites, then you have to go and search back as its would be near-impossible or strain to get them back.
if you stored the password by yourself and remember a glimpse or some letters, then use softwares like [this and try.

OP
Q

quark

Broken In
hi the file names are
Step_up
Medical_Microbiology_Made_Memorable
Cracking_first_Step
please do help me thanks.

bluepearl

troubleshooter
When you use WinRAR to open the file,
in the description window it will show some web site address
Search that website homepage (be careful) say title bars or side bars, u will surely find password displayed somewhere on the site itself.

Their only motive is to make u visit their weird site !! Keep your popup blocker and other security stuff ready !!

check if the following pass word works : remember to type the password and not copy paste- use winrar program to unzip.

Medical_Microbiology_Made_Memorable : password : www.usmle.ge

Not sure for the other files : good luck

coolid30

Broken In
rar passwords are very hard to crack if length of password is more than 9 digits than every password recovery software will take days to crack it that to if u have decent hardware.

I suggest u to do password guessing or search for password in the website from where u have downloaded.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Yeh, lazy noob. Just google the filename. And typing in red and in big font doesnt make people send you the password.

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
Geez rar pwds r too tough to crack with softwares. Only hope is search as already suggstd

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
WTF?? lol this one doesnt have any password at all! just google the filename! and you get a free site with this ebook! sheesh...

chandal_keta

Broken In
hi i have some ebooks compressed with RAR while uncompressing them there is a prompt for the password which i do not have .what can i do?
i think its almost impossible to crack password from RAR....
anyways good luck and keep sharing..well i have some files that need to be cracked as well...hehhe

chandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom