Passwor Manager tool Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Guys,

I need a password managing software which will should help me to automatically sign in to 10-15 accounts daily...coz I hold many accounts in hotmail; yahoo; gmail; thinkdigit; facebook; hi5....and it is quite irritating for me to write a user name and a password every time I sign in....
and hey I cant use the password remember option present in Morzilla as I am not the only one who uses computer in my home..........

Ronak

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
thnks dude..but it is not automatic.........

For eg if i need to open my account in facebook thn i need to do the following
1. Open facebook in browser and
2. then from Password safe utility i need to click "Perfrom Auto Type"
Guys in addition the perform auto type option doesnot work in hotmail.....

I need a tool tht will help me to auto sign in, whenevr i open a partciular page.....
Firefox password utility works well but it cant use it as i am not the only one who surf the pages.........

thnks in advance......

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Create new profiles for other users...problem solved
didn't get it....Can u tell me step by step....

^+1 for ROBOFORM..

that should be the software you are looking for

thnks dude.....but i am unable to operate it correctly...It runs automatically whenevr i open my browser tht is it doesnot ask for masterpassword...due to this any other persoan who uses my computer cann ssee all the passwords............

Last edited:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
type " firefox.exe -profilemanager" in run menu to get profilemanager,frm there u can create new profile for other members,each profile having different settings and bookmarks.
*kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_Manager

red_devil

Back!
@Ron, during installation itself you are asked to set a master password...didn't u set that ??

anyways, even if u didn't, goto right click on the icon in taskbar and select options.. then select security {on left side of the panel} and you get an option to set master passwords..

done:)

btw, @zyberboy's method looks interesting.... will try that out sometime later ;)

paid

Journeyman
didn't get it....Can u tell me step by step....

thnks dude.....but i am unable to operate it correctly...It runs automatically whenevr i open my browser tht is it doesnot ask for masterpassword...due to this any other persoan who uses my computer cann ssee all the passwords............

You may goto Options>Security and set Autologoff time to 1 min

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Passwords in firefox are visible easily.

Tools> options > security > Saved Passwords > shows Passwords (no security)

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
@ron ..... it isnt safe .......
is tht so ?:eek:
ok.i hv uninstalled it:p:p

@Ron, during installation itself you are asked to set a master password...didn't u set that ??

anyways, even if u didn't, goto right click on the icon in taskbar and select options.. then select security {on left side of the panel} and you get an option to set master passwords..

Setting Master password will restrict a user to see the passwords........but it wont help a lot coz it wont restict other users to sign in my accounts:!:

==================================

type " firefox.exe -profilemanager" in run menu to get profilemanager,frm there u can create new profile for other members,each profile having different settings and bookmarks.
*kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_Manager

thnks dude works well:p:p......
but is there any way to set a password to open the profile coz any other user can easily access all the information as the profiles is open to all...

Last edited:

paid

Journeyman
u can carry & manage passwords in PEN drives using RoboForm2Go (Portable RoboForm)

u can carry & manage passwords in PEN drives using RoboForm2Go (Portable RoboForm)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom