Passkey change for Beetel 440 Txi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzling Blur

Devoted Metalhead \\m//
My pal uses Airtel Broadband and has a Beetel 440 Txi router, he wants to change the passkey, could some one help me about how to go with it ?

The Passkey has not been lost, he just wants it changed.

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
if it can be set then it can be change
you only have to check each settings in the administration page of the router

OP
Drizzling Blur

Drizzling Blur

Devoted Metalhead \\m//
if it can be set then it can be change
you only have to check each settings in the administration page of the router

Firstly, thank you.

Secondly, I have no idea what so ever about Routers, could you give me a link so that i can read it and do ? Or if it's a small thing, It'll really be of a great help, if you can explain it here.

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
ok pls tell us what passkey you are actually referring to? is it to login to your router config..or someother..pls be more specific

OP
Drizzling Blur

Drizzling Blur

Devoted Metalhead \\m//
ok pls tell us what passkey you are actually referring to? is it to login to your router config..or someother..pls be more specific

Passkey for wireless network access. Sorry for the late reply, do help me out with this, my pal needs it asap.

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
i dont have this router...so i dont know the specific

but u can try out the option under WAN..look for something like security mode..with WPA, WEP or similar as option
if WPA selected and TKIP as the algorithm then you can enter the passkey/WPA shared key in the textbox field and thats it..
then u have to set it to the same shared key in the wireless adapter in your laptop or desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom