Part time Photographer/Photoshopper job

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Hi all,

I am a self taught photographer and photoshopper. My gears and my photos are in my siggy.

i am mostly interested in landscapes/timelapse/travel photography, although i have done conceptual/portrait photography too.

By photoshopping, i mean photo-correction, enhancement, etc., and not templates/backgrounds for websites.. I am well versed in Adobe PS CS4.

I was wondering whether there are any chances of putting my skills to use in part-time and earning something for my pocket money cuz i am still a student.

I am interested in online/offline jobs, with reasonable pay.

please do help me out.

The best would be to contact some local photography studio. They have tons of images to enhance/edit, so they easily give work to part-time employees.

Korrupt

Broken In
The best would be to contact some local photography studio. They have tons of images to enhance/edit, so they easily give work to part-time employees.

But they pay less than freelancing for the same amount of work, and with the added transportation costs, freelancing's the better choice.

The first job on freelancing is the hardest, so bid low on that, mention your experience, and once you have atleast 2 reviews, you'll find subsequent work easily.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Teach photoshop to the people. I bet there are scores of them who crave to "edit" photos in photoshop. It's the most standard and easiest way to earn.

PS: Even I'm doing the same now, but not photoshop though ;)

donnawhite

Broken In
You have to register yourself with the sites which provide work for freelancers. Korrupt already shared useful information about it. So don't waste your time in thinking, just go for it.

Top Bottom