Paragon Partition Manager Free till tomorrow (Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Crowman
*www.techspot.com/fileshost/newspics2/2009/paragon-partition-manager-95-professional.jpg

*www.paragon-software.com/free/giveaway.html#download

The program is considered to be one of the better partition managers out there, and usually retails for $79.95. It features the ability to enlarge NTFS partitions without rebooting Windows, support for Apple BootCamp, a USB recovery environment, a two-tiered (easy/advanced) interface, and just about anything else you'd expect from a commercial partition tool.

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
After DLing, you need to register at their site to get free serial. They say we will get email within 15 minutes of registration, I just registered and I am waiting for it now. Will update soon. :)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
UPDATE: Got the mail with serial, installed though it requires reboot. Enjoy your DL's. I got x64 version as I plan to abandon the x86 architecture altogether. :)

Last edited:

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
First of all download for whatever bit i.e. 32bit or 64bit or for both. After downloading when you install, in the beginning itself it will give you a button called " get free serial". Press that button and do the needful. You will get the serial in your email which you provided to them. After that to ahead with the install or not depends upon you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom