Pakistan kills two Indian soldiers on Indian territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renny

Padawan
Pakistan kills two Indian soldiers on Indian territory

> One soldier was beheaded and his head taken away.

- We should have never released those 93,000 Paki POWs in 1971. This is what we get for being too soft.

- Enough is enough, its time to mutilate the nation of Pakistan, the way they did to Capt.Saurabh Kalia and these two jawans :evil:

Terrible beginning of the new year for the martyred jawans and their families. RIP :cry:

Thunder

Journeyman
That's what you get for 'Aman Ki Asha'. But the govt wont do anything but say - 'we condemn this act by them'.
We should have taken them all out during the Kargil.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Indeed, terrible & enraging (again).

According to (Retd.) Lt. Gen. Shankar Prasad, this infiltration-attempt can be seen as a 'ploy' by the soon-to-be-going pakistan army chief to either seek an extension to his tenure or bid adieu in a more 'memorable' manner. he also said, smelling that the MEA & Indian govt. could try to downplay it, that the govt. utmost seriously needs to make itself aware of what's going on in the minds of the soldiers. if they wish to keep such things happening in the same lack-lustre way as it has always been, he warned, that, then let it go on. and then everyone would see what all this concludes to!

and i was fancying what steps a country like Israel would have taken had something like this happened there.

P.S. - a friend, who came back from his sail, told me today that ever since he's back at home, he's been seeing many 'aman ki aasha' ads on the TV. this was a plain surprise to me! i thought this was off from TV/papers since long. i guess someone rightly said, that, the guys behind 'aman ki aasha' are actually bookies for India-pakistan cricket matches.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Indeed, terrible & enraging (again).

According to (Retd.) Lt. Gen. Shankar Prasad, this infiltration-attempt can be seen as a 'ploy' by the soon-to-be-going pakistan army chief to either seek an extension to his tenure or bid adieu in a more 'memorable' manner. he also said, smelling that the MEA & Indian govt. could try to downplay it, that the govt. utmost seriously needs to make itself aware of what's going on in the minds of the soldiers. if they wish to keep such things happening in the same lack-lustre way as it has always been, he warned, that, then let it go on. and then everyone would see what all this concludes to!

and i was fancying what steps a country like Israel would have taken had something like this happened there.

P.S. - a friend, who came back from his sail, told me today that ever since he's back at home, he's been seeing many 'aman ki aasha' ads on the TV. this was a plain surprise to me! i thought this was off from TV/papers since long. i guess someone rightly said, that, the guys behind 'aman ki aasha' are actually bookies for India-pakistan cricket matches.

Watch the movie Munich and you will know what steps the Israeli government would have taken.

Anyway, this is gross violation and I hope the government does not s*** its pants as usual.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
i haven't watched it fully but i know what had transpired, and what all 'unique' ways has Israel taken in the recent years to administer bitter pills to its foe. i think expecting our country to take even a fraction's worth of such steps from this meek State would be too much, the undue advantage of which the shithole neighbour's been taking since its inception.

havoknation

Journeyman
Time for two <snip> to come forward and give a defensive speech. We born in wrong country :(

Last edited by a moderator:

sumit_anand

Ask the man who owns one!
It's hard to believe the acts of Indian govt after all this..It's time to give a hard pill to the pakistani government..

Kirtu Jindal

Broken In
The Pakistan politico-military doctrine remains the same - keep pushing India, keep sniping at its heels, keep giving the thousand cuts that will bleed it to death. Do just enough to make every Indian citizen's blood boil - yet not enough to provoke a full scale military response.

This doctrine remains unchanged - whatever the scale and extent of the so called "engagement" between India and Pakistan. The Indian establishment responds by bending over, plying Aman ki Asha, resuming cricket ties and inviting Paki ministers to India (when they come and spit in our faces - basically). We don't have to prove we are a soft state - we ARE a soft state - even Bangladesh and Maldives can mess with us. Superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom