Page Rank always 0..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
i run a blog..*chelseablues.co.cc
about two months ago i chose a free custom domain co.cc instead of .blogspot..now a problem iam facing is that whenever i check my page rank its always 0..earlier when i had .blogspot i had pr1..after that i think i have had a lot more backlinks..so the pr should have improved..
I know co.cc affects the alexa rating..but is it the same with page rank as well??
P.S->in the beginning when i had just shifted pr was n/a but within 2 weeks it turned to 0..and has remained so till now..

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
1st thing...get a TDL n quit .co.cc
2nd thing...LINK BUILDING...build ur links...(thr r thousands of ways but the best way is GOOD CONTENT...heheh)
3rd thing...even if u get a pagerank on .co.cc, it won't be of ne good

OP
tuxybuzz

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
i cant really quit co.cc right now...i need a free option..but i feel this is still better than .blogspot..
no i dont really want to build up my page rank..i was just curious as to why it was 0..

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
i cant really quit co.cc right now...i need a free option..but i feel this is still better than .blogspot..
no i dont really want to build up my page rank..i was just curious as to why it was 0..

hmm...if u want, i can get u chelseablues.besttvshows.info for free...lemme knw if u want it or need webspace...i've got some spare :p*chelseablues.co.cc/

mrintech

Technomancer
dude go for TLD. W.co.cc sucks

I posted about .co.cc in webmasters forum and got reply as It's Against Google Webmasters TOS:

*groups.google.com/group/Google_Web...b6e9af4bb8b/7d1a079524298e79#7d1a079524298e79

Read the replies carefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom