Overwatch - Blizzard's Competitive FPS

OP

Killing Machine
Welcome to Overwatch Competitive Mode - Welcome to Competitive Play - News - Overwatc

Bhargav

In the zone
Having good time in overwatch playing with ganeshnokiae63 vijju6091 :tongue_NF:

Form few days i have started to play Reinhardt the German man

*i.imgur.com/3IO78pv.jpg
Highlight of this game
Blacklash - Highlight 77% Of Match on Fire :D - Plays.t

Bhargav

In the zone
New Hero Ana revealed
Meet the support sniper​

*cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6776437/ow_ana_3p_008.0.jpg

*cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6776449/ow_ana_3p_002.0.jpg

*cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6776453/ow_ana_1p_001.0.jpg

*cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6776447/ow_ana_3p_004.0.jpg

Ana is Mother of Pharah and also Old member of Overwatch Team

i ll share more info soon....

cant wait to play

Bhargav

In the zone
Season 1 Ending Soon

Hey, everyone.

With the first season of Competitive Play coming to an end very soon, we wanted to lay out a few key dates and important pieces of information regarding the upcoming season roll.

DATE AND TIMES

Season 1 will officially end on Wednesday, August 17 at 5:00 p.m. PT (August 18 at 12:00 a.m. UTC). For time zone assistance, and to see when Season 1 will end in your region, visit thetimezoneconverter.com.

Season 2 is currently scheduled to launch on September 6, but this could shift as we continue to work on system improvements. We will be sure to share the exact date and time as we get closer to its release.

SEASON 1 REWARDS

If you completed your placement matches during Season 1, you will eligible to receive a special spray and player icon. These will be unlocked automatically when you log into your account the first time after the season ends. If at any point during the season you managed to break into the Top 500 players on your platform (and in your region), you’ll receive an extra player icon and animated spray on top of the other seasonal rewards.

Aside from sprays and icons, you’ll also receive a number of Competitive Points based on the maximum skill rating you achieved during the season.

Here’s the Skill Rating (SR) to Competitive Point (CP) breakdown for Season 1:
SR 0-39: 10 CPs
SR 40-45: 20 CPs
SR 46-49: 40 CPs
SR 50-52: 60 CPs
SR 53-55: 80 CPs
SR 56-59: 120 CPs
SR 60-64: 200 CPs
SR 65+: 300 CPs

STAY TUNED!

Throughout Season 1, we’ve been listening to the community and modifying our plans based on your feedback. We really appreciate hearing your opinions, and can’t thank you enough for taking the time to help us make Overwatch better.

Bhargav

In the zone
Overwatch tick rate on PC increasing as high bandwidth servers roll out

Blizzard is adding high bandwidth support globally for Overwatch players on PC, which will increase the client refresh rate from 21 Hz to 63 Hz.

A High Bandwidth option was added to Custom Games during beta and due to positive results in both testing and player feedback, the option will be implemented.

With a higher tick rate, the game will become more responsive by reducing the amount of time between completing an action and when the player’s “client hears back about the result.” Blizzard has also added tech which will automatically scale down the update rate if the player’s internet can’t maintain a steady connection.

Since servers with high bandwidth will increase bandwidth consumption, the team is looking into an option which will allow players to “self-limit” the update rate in a future patch.

The rollout will take a few weeks for all regions, after which all games including Quick Play and Competitive Play will run in high bandwidth mode by default.

Blizzard is also exploring how to bring high bandwidth support to consoles.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ IT WAS 21 TICK? DAMN. CSGO feels laggy even at 64 tick. I can only imagine how 21 tick was. CSGO 3rd party servers are however 128 tick(which feels amazing to play on)

Anyways, here's some news: Team YP signs Overwatch team | Games industry news | MC

avanildutta

Journeyman
Getting an overwatch battle.net account for 2k for pc. I am a casual gamer. But want to try hands on it. So is 2k a good deal or is there any changes of getting it lesser in near future. Any suggestions? Should i get it?

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom