Overwatch - Blizzard's Competitive FPS

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I am not really sure about the ping to SEA servers, so am not going to buy this.
They won't create India specific server. Its a no go.

Piyush

Lanaya
I am not really sure about the ping to SEA servers, so am not going to buy this.

Your ping to SEA will most probably be <100ms unless you have BSNL ISP, in that case it might go beyond simply because there are multiple unnecessary hops included.

Bhargav

In the zone

in open beta i might hav played aprox like 75+ games , in which i haven't felt lag for even 1 sec
so dont keep it on no go for ping issue...

OP

Killing Machine
Dragons!

- - - Updated - - -

Jeez! Why am I getting goosebumps every time I watch these series. I guess only Blizzard can do that.

Bhargav

In the zone
*bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_folder_media/fw/FWCRAO8L79RA1463709403948.png​

The best thing abt this game is speed of game check out the avg match lengths

OP

Killing Machine
^ I was waiting for this one. Thanks for sharing!

- - - Updated - - -

Free BattleTag name change for everyone!

*i.imgur.com/lQf3hD0.png

Kaltrops

In the zone
So which country did you set it to when creating a Battle.net account and does it matter?

I'm thinking India. But I'm not sure how regional content works. Is it like PSN where choosing your country from the start defaults the store to that region?

Or should I go with US or maybe UK? Which currency have you guys purchased the game in? I don't wanna have a problem with DLC Region locks.

Thanks.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Blizzard games are global.

Only thing is your progress won't transfer.
If you play on North America and have level 100 character, this won't show up in Europe/SEA/China/Korea. You will have to start fresh.

Your friendlist won't transfer as well. New friends.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
So which country did you set it to when creating a Battle.net account and does it matter?

I'm thinking India. But I'm not sure how regional content works. Is it like PSN where choosing your country from the start defaults the store to that region?

Or should I go with US or maybe UK? Which currency have you guys purchased the game in? I don't wanna have a problem with DLC Region locks.

Thanks.
Only character and progress is local. But overwatch type of game would need you to have good pings so I think you should select a region near you. Probably Singapore/SEA. Don't think India region alone would have as many players.

Kaltrops

In the zone
Thanks guys. So for the region selector I will choose Europe then. Asia and US will always give a higher ping.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
select singapore as region, this is fastest.
singapore or sea. check and compare.

- - - Updated - - -

select singapore as region, this is fastest.
singapore or sea. check and compare.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
So what cards will work for payment in battle.net ?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ mastercard or visa debit credit, and paypal
you need to call your bank to enable international transactions
in hdfc u can enable in the online portal

Top Bottom