Overwatch - Blizzard's Competitive FPS

Bhargav

In the zone
Some Of The World's Best Artists Are Already In Love With Overwatch​

*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--10Q7Q6Ys--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/rjwr1rsg4khpdokof44n.jpg
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--voL9C5_l--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/th6gtvhx61qr2wb1bpkn.jpg
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--29yyUhvf--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/t1426zvz0osylbsmmzti.jpg
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--rqXVuwWE--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/pf933cs8zpir8uetw0vw.jpg
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--A4VIR-JF--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/hqrupu2meco3ftfg8zte.jpg
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--D1zP25ob--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/jii90mpds4gtkap5joub.jpg
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ftKxiKlY--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/togbelllcrxcm65e5arz.jpg
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Y-XT5Nff--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/aadjqjilxbve0qnt2bcq.jpg
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--gpdPgWra--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/woaz9losr29umf9gcag9.jpg
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--EdufjnVF--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/k2oahwd2astu9njvaxhl.jpg
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--kWrazjo6--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/snl1ioaq7sq7nqvavin0.jpg
[*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--WVdYxVc3--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/ohidnksqalasrdvlecph.jpg/IMG]
[IMG]*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ijSohdSO--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/drh0dvcjkoyqtgbe4zap.jpg
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--N1Y7Ph4P--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/o2t0sfdvsbylnpgrn2j8.jpg

Bhargav

In the zone
*i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y505/bhargav_chauhan2001/Faltu/1st%20legendary%20skins_zpsesudi5tb.jpg

1st legendary skin Drop D.Va :love_NF::love_NF::love_NF::love_NF:

Kaltrops

In the zone
select singapore as region, this is fastest.
singapore or sea. check and compare.

- - - Updated - - -

select singapore as region, this is fastest.
singapore or sea. check and compare.
There's no option for Singapore. There's America, Asia, Europe and another one I can't remember.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Game is so awesome guys! Worth every penny
go get it. So far I have Played Jankrat, bastion, soldier 76, D. VA, Reaper and loved all of them :balloon_NF:

OP

Killing Machine
Its raining ban-hammers for those cheaters!

=========================================
*i.imgur.com/YzpVxYV.png

=========================================

*i.imgur.com/2AaOpnn.png

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Whats the converted cost? after seeing many gif's on Reddit I believe the game is well optimized. BTW does battle.net have their own client for launching the game, I wonder why its not available on Steam.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ Should be 2800 rs after fcy

Blizzard is a huge company, why would it sit inside steam and give profits to valve.
Both companies have same revenue.

blizzard just doesn't give a rats ass about India, so not popular in India..
unlike EA, Activision, Valve.

OP

Killing Machine
BTW does battle.net have their own client for launching the game
Yes, they have their own app.

- - - Updated - - -

7 million players! - Overwatch already has more than seven million players | PC Game

Bhargav

In the zone
The Internet Has Turned Overwatch's Play of The Game Into An Incredible Joke

Game of Thrones (spoilers)

Breaking Bad (spoilers)

Tom Cruise

and more:laughing_NF::laughing_NF::laughing_NF::laughing_NF::laughing_NF::laughing_NF:

Piyush

Lanaya
To those guys who have been the part of Blizzard for a long time..... Does Blizzard do sale on game titles? I really want to get Overwatch but right now my hands are tight. Would love if they can make a sale sometime later or a discounted 4 game pack like steam does.

OP

Killing Machine
To those guys who have been the part of Blizzard for a long time..... Does Blizzard do sale on game titles? I really want to get Overwatch but right now my hands are tight. Would love if they can make a sale sometime later or a discounted 4 game pack like steam does.
Yes! They do sales during the major and popular festivals/holidays in the US like Halloween or Thanksgiving/Black Friday and at times randomly. They don't do more than 50% usually, so don't expect more than that. Sales happen in Battle.net, Amazon.com, BestBuy and Gamestop to name the main players. Blizzard did not have digital distribution outside of Battle.net, so resellers only got to sell physical copies for quite a long time. (All those keys from unauthorized key shops like G2A are ones scratched off physical copies). But over the last year I have seen digital keys being sold in Amazon.com and Gamestop officially. So that's a good thing and you have more options to hunt for deals. There is no 4-pack concept like Steam and going by Blizzard's trend, we can't expect a deal for Overwatch this year. You can expect a 25-50% off next year fall and can expect a 25-50% reduction in base price in 2018 or 2019 i.e for example, Overwatch Origins edition will drop from $60 to $40 and on top of it you will have a chance to get it at $20 during holidays.

I have all Blizzard games as physical in my shelf as I am a collector right from Diablo 1 days, so I used to import thru' some channel from the US. Amazon global delivery is now doing Video Games category to India so that is an option if you want physical. Import duty for games is quite high though.

Sent from my RN3

Piyush

Lanaya
Well thanks a lot. Looks like no OW sale this year as per facts stated above. But if by any chance there is a sale on anywhere, can you share the news on this thread or PC games deals [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] ?

OP

Killing Machine
Well thanks a lot. Looks like no OW sale this year as per facts stated above. But if by any chance there is a sale on anywhere, can you share the news on this thread or PC games deals [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] ?

Of course I'll do, no worries. :)

Top Bottom