OVERHEATIN !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyCo

In the zone
hey

i recently read this article in this forum (sorry mod cdnt find it again)on the best software to c my comp temperatures ...

i d/l "SpeedFan" and the temp it shows are weird :

Temp 1 : 38 C (Down arrow)
Temp 2 : 37 C (Down arrow)
Temp 3 : 38 C (Down arrow, or tickmark.. changes from 27 to 55 above 50 is a flame ....)
HD0 : 0 C (Down arrow)
HD1 : 234 C (Flame)

It shows Fan 01 speed as 3835 rpm

i have 3 fans .. a heat sink one on the mobo , 1 normal one on SMPS and another xtra one ...

HD0 is maxtor 40 gb
HD1 is samsung (brand new, a day old) 120 GB 5600 rpm

HELP !!!

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
If ur problem is overhaeting and if fans aren't helping u out. Try the water coolent system . Its cool. It is mainly used when over clocking is performed.

Knock the water cooling system. Put the processor u have and don't go mby those softwares. Just use the one given with ur mobo. Put the processor

OP
C

CyCo

In the zone
my mobo is frm IBM (no cd) thats y Intel temp monitoe soft doesnt run .. ne other ideas ..

how much is water coolin ...

krishnathelord

In the zone
CyCo said:
hey

i recently read this article in this forum (sorry mod cdnt find it again)on the best software to c my comp temperatures ...

i d/l "SpeedFan" and the temp it shows are weird :

Temp 2 : 37 C (Down arrow)
Temp 3 : 38 C (Down arrow, or tickmark.. changes from 27 to 55 above 50 is a flame ....)
HD0 : 0 C (Down arrow)
HD1 : 234 C (Flame)

It shows Fan 01 speed as 3835 rpm

i have 3 fans .. a heat sink one on the mobo , 1 normal one on SMPS and another xtra one ...

HD0 is maxtor 40 gb
HD1 is samsung (brand new, a day old) 120 GB 5600 rpm

HELP !!!

the first is for the processor which is absolutely normal for a comp

the second one is a typing or a technical error dont bother u pc is just cool

OP
C

CyCo

In the zone
ya i wanna kno as i might wanna upgrade 2 that ...

also krishnathelord the temp is not a typo by me coz it keeps changing everytime from 160 to 235 always increasin everytime i open up the soft .... also y is the hdsk0 temp 0???

otherwise suggest me a good soft na ...

[flAsh]

In the zone
If water cooling costs bomb then just clean the HSF of processor and mobo
4 HDD buy a hdd cooler if u can afford

OP
C

CyCo

In the zone
can some1 pls give me an idea of the prices and what these cooler(s/ants) are all abt coz all i kno coolking is the heat sink fan and normal fans ....

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I asked my pc vendor about water cooling systems and he says that there are no such type available in India because my PC overheats.

Also I want to ask that do 2.4 Ghz P4 pro's make more noise than the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom