Overall Nice Rig for 30-35k

Cilus

laborare est orare
Because your knowledge base is too weak. And please links where Intel stock Coolers were used for overclocking. Don't forget next time. Don't just run from your word.

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Because your knowledge base is too weak. And please links where Intel stock Coolers were used for overclocking. Don't forget next time. Don't just run from your word.
Lol,
@ vaibhavs800 My Intel I5 2400 proc with stock cooler is going above 70c while gaming. I am Thinking of getting a Cooler to avoid any Risk...
But my bros Amd FX 8320's stock is very Good . The temp stays at 50 while gaming ..... I vote for Amd stock coolers vs Intels

OP
puneetgarg

puneetgarg

Learn & Earn
Guys what software you use to keep a check on the system temperature while gaming. I might consider that too, so that I don't damage something and install additional fans if the temperature is high.

Also please let me know, should I go for applying thermal paste for my processor? What's the procedure and costing for the same?

I'm worried about temperatures because my room temperature is ~35-38C and I don't have any AC/Cooler in my room. So, the computer will be placed in pretty hot environment. And I would be gaming a lot. So please let me know good options to keep temperatures in check of the CPU.

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Thats an excellent cabinet in terms of cooling. It has two 120mm side intakes along with 2 x 120/140mm top exhausts. Cant get better as far as cooling is concerned. Make sure you buy the required 120/140mm side and top fans.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Use HWMonitor. It is pretty reliable piece of software and can show details of every components including Speed, Voltage, Bus Speed and temperature.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
AMD A10-5800k -8500,
Asus F2A55-M-LE -4800,
Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 4GB -2200,
Corsair GS500 -3900,
NZXT Source 210 Elite -2900,
Asus 24B5ST DVD-RW -1000,
WD Caviar Blue 500GB -3100,
Dell 22" ST2220L LED -8000,
Logitech Gaming Combo G100 -1600.
TOTAL -36,000.