over riding finger print recognition in hp laptops..

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinit suri

Broken In
can any one tell me how to over ride finger print recognition....in HP laptops.........coz my cousin came home n set his finger print as the password.....n now he s gone back.......n laptops locked.......i hav called the technician but he can come only after 13 feb.......so plzzzzzzzzz help
??????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
lol...
if it was so easily over-rideable then it wouldnt be a security measure!

according to hollywood u should cut off the thumb and then use it...
according to bollywood u should use the gunie from '16 december'...
according to lollywood just use a human bomb...
according to me u should either reinstall or send the laptop via post to ur cousin to remove the lock.

u can also explore remote login options...
or may be try to login using the administrator account :)

btw 13thfeb is not that far away... so u could just chill also.

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
If you know how to take out finferprints from things then take his fingerprint from the fingerprint recognizer if it has been used once or ask your cousin to mail you his fingerprint.

shantanu

Technomancer
You cannot override this thing, or call your cousin to get a Master Key then inout it on the screen which comes up for finger print option
This (applies only for Microsoft FPR) canr say for anything else..

BUT YOU MUST HAVE THE MASTER KEY ... :D

OP
vinit suri

vinit suri

Broken In
thanks a lot guys ................i guess i have no other option but to w8 till 13 feb.....................ne ways thanks again..........:smile::smile:

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
why dont u try pressing ctrl-alt-del twice at login screen and then login using administrator(or anyother admin level a/c)!

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Didn't you see new DON movie? Just copy the fingerprint of your brother, take it on a thin slide and put that over the finger print reader and done!! :D Else wait till 13 feb!

OP
vinit suri

vinit suri

Broken In
[thanks a lot guys but i guess messing with finger prints is not tat easy.....so i guess.......i d rather w8......ne ways thanks rollercoaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom