++ Over Clock++

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Friends i hv a MSI mobo of chipsets VIA-P4M800CE(northbridge) & VT 8237R(Southbridge). My present prosesor is Celeron D running al 2.66 GHz. I would like to overclock it please help.:confused:

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
CA50 said:
Friends i hv a MSI mobo of chipsets VIA-P4M800CE(northbridge) & VT 8237R(Southbridge). My present prosesor is Celeron D running al 2.66 GHz. I would like to overclock it please help.:confused:

I don't think there is some advantages in overclocking a Celeron D;)

BTW which BIOS are you using?

slugger

Banned
here are a few sites dat u shud go thru VERY CAREFULLY b4 u start ur OCing adv ;)

Overclocking

EXTREME Overclocking

How to overclock a PC

Overclocking Tutorial

GOOGLE RESULTS

OP
CA50

CA50

Cyborg Agent
I checked my BIOS but the required options are not highlighted to change it. pl help

utsav

damn busy...
do u hav award bios.

then go to frequency and voltage control
and the increase the voltage of both the ddr ram and the processor and increase the cpu clock by 1 MHz
press F10 and press enter to agree.the system will restart with d new settings . if the system doesn't restarts then reset the cmos.

if this doesn't work then i am sorry

Last edited:
OP
CA50

CA50

Cyborg Agent
yeah i hv got something called award ponix BIOS but i cannot change the settings(voltage + frequency). Mine is a branded one

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Read this Threads,

Covers Issues with Overlocking in Detail

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26224&highlight=overclock

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
hey utsav please tell how to overclock pentium 4 ht 3.06 to that
i have rc410m mobo from msi^_^
my bios is american megatrends

utsav

damn busy...
i hav never worked on american megatrends bios but i think once i did so in one of my friend's PC .i will confirm and tell u later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom